Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
The mod is solid. Fires up nice, feels good in the hand, and the touch screen works well. I wish the fire button was more clicky like the alien. The G has more of a mushy click.

The battery door magnets are a little too strong though! LoL

I can't wait for someone I know to get one so I can play around with it and see how she works.

I did notice he had problems getting it off in the review. The magnets they used weren't the regular round earth magnets but the long ones. They could have probably gotten away with just 2 of them, or just use the regular round ones on the corners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
On the review I watched by Rip Trippers, he showed how much of a print magnet the screen was. Def would have to put something on there as a screen protector.

You know I've got enough problems with fingerprints on my cell phones.....I don't think I would like to deal with the same problem on a mod touchscreen..lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Eightvapes has the wismec rx200 for 20.00 on clearance right now..

Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Box Mod

They only have the white/green color, but you can pick up a wrap for it for cheap enough if you prefer something different, I got skulls for my son.

Skin Decal Wrap For Wismec Reuleaux RX200 TC Vape Box Mod Vinyl Sticker -SKULLS_ | eBay

Save you some money, anyway..

ETA: I see you already bought one.. oh well.. I was late to help you save..

I found a wrap that I love from wudbx:dot::com. Their wraps are made of real wood. They have them for a lot of mods. I got one for my 300 and going to get one for my 200s. The prices are cheap for what your getting and the customer service is top notch. Sent them an email and got a response within the hour. Sent multiple emails and alway got a response really quick. Kevin even sent me a shirt and some goodies. Will def be purchasing wraps for there in the future and also spreading the their name to other vapors.
964baf3a9f651ba5d07c7afd6c2fd057.jpg
ef668c4acd312d14b8f654c96b4238b5.jpg

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I found a wrap that I love from wudbx:dot::com. Their wraps are made of real wood. They have them for a lot of mods. I got one for my 300 and going to get one for my 200s. The prices are cheap for what your getting and the customer service is top notch. Sent them an email and got a response within the hour. Sent multiple emails and alway got a response really quick. Kevin even sent me a shirt and some goodies. Will def be purchasing wraps for there in the future and also spreading the their name to other vapors.
964baf3a9f651ba5d07c7afd6c2fd057.jpg
ef668c4acd312d14b8f654c96b4238b5.jpg

Hey that's pretty cool looking!

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Hey that's pretty cool looking!

It's real wood. I'm a woodworker too so I saw this wrap and said I got to get me one of those. They have different wood wraps for each mod. Check them out. The wood I have on my 300 is Padauk. This wood has a reddish tent to it but then with the oil from your skin (and the juice) it has made the red a bit darker. I ended up getting me another wrap for this whenever this one ends up coming off. The 3M adhesive they use is really strong and don't think it's coming off anytime soon. I've had those vinyl wraps and they end up coming off within a couple months. Plus if you drop it the vinyl wants to rip or come off. I've dropped this mod once since I've had this wrap on and you can hardly tell it was dropped on concrete. It just dented the wood a bit instead of scratching or ripping like the vinyl.

Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread