Looking for new rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamr

Dec 2, 2016
Hi I am new to the ECF and very joyed to Join. to the topic at hand i have a lush rda and have kinda liked it and I am looking to make the next move I'm getting into more and more building and am looking for a rda with really good flavour with pretty good clouds. I am looking at a couple of different rda's. Mostly the Recoil, Goon, and the limitless rdta plus please help and if anyone has other suggestions?

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I love my goon clones in dual coil mode. I built one in single coil mode that I am still using in my lab for taste testing but the flavor and throat hit is not as good and is due to be rebuilt into a dual coil setup.

I just got a Limitless Combo and like it as well. The goon is better flavor and throat hit, the Limitless (running it with the 510 top cap and merlin drip tip) is more convenient between refills but it is a major juice hog with my 26/36 ss claptons in TC mode, 0.23ohm 75w/470F so refills come up often.

Reactions: Hamr

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Hi I am new to the ECF and very joyed to Join. to the topic at hand i have a lush rda and have kinda liked it and I am looking to make the next move I'm getting into more and more building and am looking for a rda with really good flavour with pretty good clouds. I am looking at a couple of different rda's. Mostly the Recoil, Goon, and the limitless rdta plus please help and if anyone has other suggestions?

Best RDA for flavor

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined. I have not found any to beat the Magma and Origin RDA's.

Reactions: daviedog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread