Looking for new RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Any opinions on the new Digiflavor Pilgrim?

www.myvaporstore.com/Pilgrim-GTA-by-Digiflavor-p/dig-pgm10.htm

Digiflavor-Pilgrim.jpg

Don29palms

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca

Don29palms

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    you mean there's a different way to vape?

;)
    Different strokes for different folks. I'm glad you like your corollas but for someone like me they would be a complete waste of money. My daily carry setup is an Armageddon Elite 2 30mm RDA on a Lost Vape Drone. That's completely opposite of the corollas for sure.

Reactions: petrotech

petrotech

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 9, 2015
    indiana
    Different strokes for different folks. I'm glad you like your corollas but for someone like me they would be a complete waste of money. My daily carry setup is an Armageddon Elite 2 30mm RDA on a Lost Vape Drone. That's completely opposite of the corollas for sure.

for sure. I'm all over the place with my "vaping style". yesterday it was a 1.4 ohm microcoil in a microdrip, today it's .2 ohm dual parallel coils in a mutation.

is this the one you have?

Elite GEN 2 Stainless RDA - Armageddon MFG

Last edited:

Don29palms

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca

Don29palms

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    I have three OBS Engines, including the RTDA and the single coil job OBS Engines are great and the first tank that I have come across that does not leak. OBS by far are my favorite tanks and as I said in another post, I have discarded all my other RDTA tanks.
    I have an Engine that I really like. My wife liked my Engine so much she kept stealing it from me so I got her one of her own. I also have 2 Crius Plus tanks. One has a dual coil deck in it and the other one has the quad coil deck in it. None of my OBS tanks leak a drop. Gotta love that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread