Looking for NiteLiteVapor liquids? They are at PVLiquids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Happy Katurday everyone. :)

caturday_sticker-rf02807262f6d4638b23cc62113bae831_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Been vaping some more 4ya. It's my favorite of the four I've tried. Bounty Hunter was good but I prefer Renegade to it. Backston was good but comes in last among these four.

All of these have a bold, unique taste to them compared to anything else I've tried. It's been a real nice experience, for the most part.

I will say that all of these have given me a headache and my right ear canal became painful to the touch after vaping these. Maybe it's me vaping too much or my equipment isn't good enough but I've never had that kind of problem vaping any other juice with the same gear.

4ya is so good I will continue to order a little bit here and there. Still need to try the little known, rarely discussed Gold so it will be on the next order as well. As much juice as I go through, I can't afford to ADV NLV products but I can do a couple 10ml bottles every few weeks.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Good morning, NLVille.......

Line Rider mixed with capuccino thiz morning....yummy!!! It iz really good with coffee. Full caffeinated coffee. :)

images

Have the granddaughter 4 dayz thiz week while her parentz are on a working vacation. Will be buzy. Hope you all have a good week. Meanwhile ztill awaiting my broken key replacement....if you haven't noticed. :D

Reactions: DPLongo22

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
flying my Team Tappules flag pretty high today! nom nom nom

Been vaping some more 4ya. It's my favorite of the four I've tried. Bounty Hunter was good but I prefer Renegade to it. Backston was good but comes in last among these four.

All of these have a bold, unique taste to them compared to anything else I've tried. It's been a real nice experience, for the most part.

I will say that all of these have given me a headache and my right ear canal became painful to the touch after vaping these. Maybe it's me vaping too much or my equipment isn't good enough but I've never had that kind of problem vaping any other juice with the same gear.

4ya is so good I will continue to order a little bit here and there. Still need to try the little known, rarely discussed Gold so it will be on the next order as well. As much juice as I go through, I can't afford to ADV NLV products but I can do a couple 10ml bottles every few weeks.

glad youre enjoying the heck outa the 4ya. its certainly a masterpiece imo. i bet youll be a Gold fan once you get the chance.
strange about the ear canal problem. i havent heard of or experienced that myself. i sure hope it goes away. i doubt its specific to NLV but who knows.best of luck MS.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois

Zorry, you did not like Backzton az I do, Metal......but I know when I recommend it there iz that chance. And I do love NLV4ya too, but Gold is my 2nd favorite, and I have heard rumor that our Kat likez it too. Maybe, we will find common ground there. And I have never had an ear problem with NLV or any other juice, but you might react differently than I.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
OK, so I've vaped about 20ml of the Mango Beach, I think I've decided I won't be reordering this one. It just didn't quite hit the spot for me unfortunately. I've moved on to the Melon Beach, now I think this one could be a winner but it's only day one. I mainly get Watermelon when I smell it but when vaped there's a nice touch of what I think is cantaloupe coming through with the watermelon. There's something else going on, I want to say creamy but I don't think that's the word I'm after. It's more of just an overall smoothness that has been absent from some other melon vapes I've tried.

Peach Beach will be next in line for my taste testing, I'm looking for another fruit liquid to join Strawberry Beach, Apricot Brandy and Red Apple in my NLV must have drawer :)

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
OK, so I've vaped about 20ml of the Mango Beach, I think I've decided I won't be reordering this one. It just didn't quite hit the spot for me unfortunately. I've moved on to the Melon Beach, now I think this one could be a winner but it's only day one. I mainly get Watermelon when I smell it but when vaped there's a nice touch of what I think is cantaloupe coming through with the watermelon. There's something else going on, I want to say creamy but I don't think that's the word I'm after. It's more of just an overall smoothness that has been absent from some other melon vapes I've tried.

Peach Beach will be next in line for my taste testing, I'm looking for another fruit liquid to join Strawberry Beach, Apricot Brandy and Red Apple in my NLV must have drawer :)

thanks for the MelonBeach review. sure sounds like im gonna like it! ive been meaning to try it and seeing how i ordered some last night, seeing this review this morning is great news. i already had the feeling i would like it as i dig watermelon, watermelon candy, almost anything watermelon. other melons :p are good too, so having a hint of them works for me but its really the watermelon that drew me in.

also had to get some more sinn rollz ( :drool: ), stock up on some staples, come back to some old faves, ya know. its been a while and our NLV stock was running low. cant be havin that, now can we?! :vapor:

enjoy your vapes, gang. gotta go back to work, harumph! :/ good thing i can vape whilst i work! :)

bobhalford

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
NYC
I'm not a fruit vaper, but I am curious to see what the NLV take is on fruits. Maybe I'll try a 10ml of Strawberry, since that seems to be the favorite. I'm going to have to try the NLV4ya again. I got it once and thought it was good but not exceptional. A new flavor that I just bought recently is Butterscotch. As a big fan of the Gold. this liquid is a winner for me. I'll probably keep this one on hand always. I also gave Tobanna a shot and I like it, but probably not enough to reorder. When I first got into NLV I got some Renegade, which I didn't love initially, but it grew on me over time. I think I'll get some of that along with the Strawberry, NLV4ya, Sinn Rollz (never tried), Caparillo (never tried), Vanilla Strait (never tried), Harbor Nite, and some Twilite that I can mix with the Strawberry and/or Vanilla.

I've enjoyed every NLV flavor, with one exception: backston. That's a flavor that I cannot understand. I'm glad that people enjoy it though. I hope that NLV continues to mix up some new tobacco based eliquids, because that's what I love. I'll check out the Strawberry, and ifi it doesn't grab me then I can use my backup plan to mix it with the Twilite and Vanilla Stait.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Sounds like we have similar tastes bobhalford.

I prefer NLV blends with tobacco touches, with Gold holding the number one slot. 2nd place is impossible to confirm as it changes frequently. Recently I see that my Apricot Brandy, Bounty Hunter, Caramel Reef, Renegade and NLV4ya bottles are emptying quickly!

Though I now use an assortment of fruitygoodness as a break from my "all days", the one I can vape the most is Fruit 3. MangoBeach looks as it if could be in the running for 2nd place slot.

I mix and match too -- sometimes. It's so nice that many of the flavors can handle a splash (or more) of another blend.

Last edited:

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City

Good to read that Apricot Brandy is a keeper, as I almost bought that one to try (wasn't thrilled with Nicoticket's Apricot from a while back, but maybe my new Melo will change my mind on that, because it really woke my ACB up with a vengeance! LOL). I've got 10mils of a bunch of NLV's to try first (they're hangin' out steeping together). If any are repeat orders, I'll definitely add the AB to try.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Aussie A, good to see you! Sounds like you're definitely a Beach guy, all the way. I'll join you happily on Strawberry Beach and Apricot Brandy Land. SO yummy.

I'm not a fruit vaper, but I am curious to see what the NLV take is on fruits. Maybe I'll try a 10ml of Strawberry, since that seems to be the favorite. I'm going to have to try the NLV4ya again. I got it once and thought it was good but not exceptional. A new flavor that I just bought recently is Butterscotch. As a big fan of the Gold. this liquid is a winner for me. I'll probably keep this one on hand always. I also gave Tobanna a shot and I like it, but probably not enough to reorder. When I first got into NLV I got some Renegade, which I didn't love initially, but it grew on me over time. I think I'll get some of that along with the Strawberry, NLV4ya, Sinn Rollz (never tried), Caparillo (never tried), Vanilla Strait (never tried), Harbor Nite, and some Twilite that I can mix with the Strawberry and/or Vanilla.

I've enjoyed every NLV flavor, with one exception: backston. That's a flavor that I cannot understand. I'm glad that people enjoy it though. I hope that NLV continues to mix up some new tobacco based eliquids, because that's what I love. I'll check out the Strawberry, and ifi it doesn't grab me then I can use my backup plan to mix it with the Twilite and Vanilla Stait.

Hiya bobhalford. Nor am I a fruit vaper, and I do prefer the tobacs. Strawberry Beach took me by surprise tho. That's one delish liquid for sure.

I find NLV4ya to be one of my EDV, without exception. There's something so tantalizing about it for me, and once I start vaping it, I truly can not put it down.

Butterscotch was also a surprise delight. I like it solo, but love it mixed. Since you're not entirely sure on the Tobanna, give it a whirl with some Butterscotch mixed in. I might just call it amazing.

Sinn Rollz: an absolute MUST (for everyone).

I'm very eager to hear how your mixes turn out. Should you love them, please do post your percentages? Thanks!

Good to read that Apricot Brandy is a keeper, as I almost bought that one to try (wasn't thrilled with Nicoticket's Apricot from a while back, but maybe my new Melo will change my mind on that, because it really woke my ACB up with a vengeance! LOL). I've got 10mils of a bunch of NLV's to try first (they're hangin' out steeping together). If any are repeat orders, I'll definitely add the AB to try.

Debbie, NLV's liquids do not need to be steeped actually. They always arrive ready to vape, and in fact, they are not allowed to leave NLV headquarters until they are vape ready. Go on, enjoy 'em now! :D

Got an order in for 30ml of NLV's very best, 4ya, as well as samples of Twilite and one I've never heard of called "Gold" or something.

I wouldn't mind having some more Renegade. Maybe on the next order.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Huge and true giggles, Metal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread