Looking for NiteLiteVapor liquids? They are at PVLiquids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Welcome Home, NLVapians! How do you like our newest abode?

Finishing up the last of my BH. I like it but it's missing that kick the others had. A nice vape, better than Backston, IMO but not a reorder for me.

The King of eLiquids, 4ya, is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. :w00t:

Metal, you may just find the sweet, seductive nature of Bounty Hunter one day, and when that day comes, you will wonder just how you strayed (ok stayed) away so long. ;)

Meanwhile, back at KatRanch, I'm vaping a bit of NLV 4ya as we XenForo!

Reactions: Kemosabe

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Metal, you may just find the sweet, seductive nature of Bounty Hunter one day, and when that day comes, you will wonder just how you strayed (ok stayed) away so long. ;)

Ah, but I prefer the strong hands of a rough riding Renegade to pull me close and never let go! :drool:

Reactions: Kemosabe

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Tried Gold. It is good. Not 4ya good but it's up there. Tough call between it and Renegade.
1 .4ya
2. Gold
3. Renegade
4. Bounty Hunter
5. Backston

The top 4 are awesome and Backston is a good vape, too. It's just a little too intense for me.

Wish I was ready to buy when they had the sale on jugs because I'll have to get one soon. This stuff is really good.

Twilite is on deck.

Gonna kick back with some music and finish this tank. :sleep:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hi LK. Nice to see you. I and many have been very pleased with Sinn Rolz. It's become an EDV for me, sitting alongside Tappulles & Red Apple.

My stepdaughter and her husband, already fans of Tappulles and Bounty Hunter, are both REALLY liking Peach Beach, and have Mango Beach and Melon Beach on deck, waiting to be tried. Those flavors don't appeal to me (I know my buds) so I got them strictly for the kids (I also know THEIR buds).

They also both love Sinn Rolz, but said Peach is "Beachin'!". :D

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Peach beach is good. Melon beach is awesome. It's prediminately watermelon but I think there's some cantaloupe in there too. And also a touch of creaminess. I like it. BluBerry beach is now different and I thinknits for the better. I've sure been vaping a good deal of it.

I also got myself some fresh bottle of gold :drool: I'm loving it. Obviously. Got some vanilla strait for the first time ever.(!) Only tried it in sample form from our old buddy DKS many moons ago. I was due. Over due! I previously thought BH was my one and only vanilla but boy was I wrong.

Re upped on sin rollz. Yum. All the way to the bank kinda yum. Tropikeyta is next up as I sit here sipping my Moscow mule.

I gotta say, I'm not too huge of a fan of the new ecf. Yet, anyway. I'm sure I'll find my way around but for now, meh. I can't find the "view first new" link. Please tell me they didn't take that away. That would be dumb. I do like this 'mood' thing I think. Where do I set my mood?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread