looking for provari clone for wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbdrywall

Verified Member
May 18, 2009
north liberty,iowa
hello people,i've been vaping for 4 years.i started with a disposable,then moved to a joytech pen,a 510 was next and then i moved on to the first few pure smoker mods.finally i found a provari and i love it.my wife uses a vamo v3 and would like a one button mod.problem is she looses them and doesnt want to loose an expensive provari, so i was wondering if anyone has a good recommendation for a less expensive clone.thanks

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
As far as single button mods you may want to consider one of the many "max" type mods. I have a Sigelei zmax telescoping mod that I purchased to use as a backup for my larger mod..... It now has replaced the larger mod due to the fact it fits all my 18 sized batteries and has a nice menu system and is more comfy to hold. It has yet to let me down, and I have owned it now for about six months. The vmax version would be a close-enough copy of the provari with a voltage only adjustment menu, the zmax versions add in a wattage setting rather than just voltage adjustment.... I'm sure there are others available but these are the ones that I did the research on to be able to give you my first hand opinion. Good Luck in your search. I hope this helps a little. Happy Vaping.

Last edited:

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
Even if there was a clone, I don't think any Provari owner would countenance it. Much of what they love about Provaris could not be cloned anyway (made in the USA, great service, etc.).

But if you want a good regulated mod for less money, I would also give a thumbs-up to the Sigelei Zmax v3, which is only $42 right now at 101Vape. The iTaste MVPv2 is also a champ at $40 (internal battery included). Both are VV/VW and come with great reviews from users.

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
The $42 at 101vape Sigelei ZMAX V3- Round top - 101 Vape is for sure much less than the ~$70 I purchased mine for ..... I have never purchased anything from them but if you can find someone to vouch for them I say that probably as cheap as you will find it from a stateside company..... I picked up mine from these guys Zmax - Sigelei and did get fast shipping and good service after the sale when I had questions.... Good Luck.

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Lots of us have ordered from 101Vape just this week :laugh:

I have been absent from participation in the forum lately...... I have been readying to move to our new house and having to pack up all my projects in the garage has been an all-consuming nightmare in itself....

I have heard of them but, like I said I havn't purchased from them. I normally have a small group of vendors that I have as go-to guys but I don't purchase that much anymore beyond normal daily use supplies...... so I have no huge need to "shop" like I once did....

Good find by the way.....

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
thanks.i have been looking at the zmax.she wont wear a lanyard and she doesnt wear her purse in our house,lol.she missplaces hersb everywhere.i have two vamos in the house just for her lol.now where might the best place in the us to buy a zmzx be?

Well if she won't use a lanyard, http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/457904-why-ladies-dont-wear-lanyards.html , and she's not using "those" then I got nuttin'. How many PV's can one person lose in the house? Anyone looked under the sofa lately? lol

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Sigelei zmax is a good option.
Not exactly a clone but single button vv/vw.

I am female and here is how it looked in my hand, I think she will love it! 8 menu items, takes 3 diff kinds of batts, has both VV and VW, as well as both 510 and EGO connectors: hope my photos help you decide:
oc2z.jpg

next to a 900mah ego batt, sigelei in 18350 mode

pflz.jpg

Sigelei Zmax V3 in 18490 (18500) mode.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
get like three of those mini pagers for lost items, then attach one to the mod, on to a pager, then one to another pager, then on nailed to the wall. that way she can loose the vaporizer and 2 pagers and still have a spare permanently attached to a fixed location, so that every thing can be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread