looking for provari clone for wife

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Gbdrywall, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Gbdrywall

Gbdrywall Full Member Verified Member

hello people,i've been vaping for 4 years.i started with a disposable,then moved to a joytech pen,a 510 was next and then i moved on to the first few pure smoker mods.finally i found a provari and i love it.my wife uses a vamo v3 and would like a one button mod.problem is she looses them and doesnt want to loose an expensive provari, so i was wondering if anyone has a good recommendation for a less expensive clone.thanks

2. MikeJA

MikeJA Super Member ECF Veteran

Not a clone, but maybe an eGo twist or Vision Spinner? Voltage adjustment from...I think...3.2 to 4.7. About $30. Decent voltage adjustment at a lower cost. But they look nothing like, nor have anywhere near the features of a provari.

3. Adios PhilipMorris

Adios PhilipMorris Full Member Verified Member

Sigelei zmax is a good option.
    Not exactly a clone but single button vv/vw.

4. Randizzard

Randizzard Senior Member ECF Veteran

Maybe a zmax or even an SVD

Svd has a "lock" function so once you set your vv/vw you can lock it there and only worry about the one power button

5. Talyon

Talyon Vape 4 Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    :pop:

I don't think there is a Provari clone..... But I might be wrong.

6. SimianSteam

SimianSteam Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There is no direct clone that I know of, but the Sigelei Zmax is a great mod. I'd go so far as to say it's an improvement over the Provari (if you ignore the attention to detail and insane reliability of a ProVape mod.)

7. Iusedtoanalog

Iusedtoanalog Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

As far as single button mods you may want to consider one of the many "max" type mods. I have a Sigelei zmax telescoping mod that I purchased to use as a backup for my larger mod..... It now has replaced the larger mod due to the fact it fits all my 18 sized batteries and has a nice menu system and is more comfy to hold. It has yet to let me down, and I have owned it now for about six months. The vmax version would be a close-enough copy of the provari with a voltage only adjustment menu, the zmax versions add in a wattage setting rather than just voltage adjustment.... I'm sure there are others available but these are the ones that I did the research on to be able to give you my first hand opinion. Good Luck in your search. I hope this helps a little. Happy Vaping.

8. WillyZee

WillyZee Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

buy her a Provari and ask her to keep it in her purse ... never known a women to lose their purse.

unless losing it in her purse is the problem? ... I got nothing ;)

9. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Ummm... maybe buy her a good lanyard instead?

10. eris667

eris667 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sigeli SID? One button VW, about $35 on fasttech

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

11. madqatter

madqatter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

12. Gbdrywall

thanks.i have been looking at the zmax.she wont wear a lanyard and she doesnt wear her purse in our house,lol.she missplaces hersb everywhere.i have two vamos in the house just for her lol.now where might the best place in the us to buy a zmzx be?

13. Iusedtoanalog

The $42 at 101vape Sigelei ZMAX V3- Round top - 101 Vape is for sure much less than the ~$70 I purchased mine for ..... I have never purchased anything from them but if you can find someone to vouch for them I say that probably as cheap as you will find it from a stateside company..... I picked up mine from these guys Zmax - Sigelei and did get fast shipping and good service after the sale when I had questions.... Good Luck.

14. madqatter

Lots of us have ordered from 101Vape just this week :laugh:

15. Iusedtoanalog

I have been absent from participation in the forum lately...... I have been readying to move to our new house and having to pack up all my projects in the garage has been an all-consuming nightmare in itself....

I have heard of them but, like I said I havn't purchased from them. I normally have a small group of vendors that I have as go-to guys but I don't purchase that much anymore beyond normal daily use supplies...... so I have no huge need to "shop" like I once did....

Good find by the way.....

16. madqatter

I'm not laughing at you, but at the cultish way that so many of us acquired one or more MVP2s from 101Vape in the past week. ;)

17. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Well if she won't use a lanyard, http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/457904-why-ladies-dont-wear-lanyards.html , and she's not using "those" then I got nuttin'. How many PV's can one person lose in the house? Anyone looked under the sofa lately? lol

18. Racehorse

Racehorse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am female and here is how it looked in my hand, I think she will love it! 8 menu items, takes 3 diff kinds of batts, has both VV and VW, as well as both 510 and EGO connectors: hope my photos help you decide:
    [​IMG]
    next to a 900mah ego batt, sigelei in 18350 mode

[​IMG]
    Sigelei Zmax V3 in 18490 (18500) mode.

19. Gbdrywall

as always from this site i get great info,thanks guys and gals. my wife just forgets where she places it in the house.shes always from one end of the house to the other.most of the time its found under an article of clothing she's thrown over it or standing beside a bottle of hair care product lol.

20. dice57

dice57 PV Exporer/Juice Saucier Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    get like three of those mini pagers for lost items, then attach one to the mod, on to a pager, then one to another pager, then on nailed to the wall. that way she can loose the vaporizer and 2 pagers and still have a spare permanently attached to a fixed location, so that every thing can be found.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.