Looking for recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomCei

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Williamsport, PA
Hey Shawn or whomever else,

I've been getting products from LiteCigUSA since I was in college. I started with the rechargeables then went to the mod side with a Joyetech e-cab and then later an e-vic. But to be honest, I'm getting fed up with all the maintenance. I need to change the atomizer every week (this goes for the e-vic with a kanger tank/innokin tank/vivi nova) then wash everything out. It's just getting tedious after doing this for years. I really do enjoy vaping, but I guess I'm looking for something a little more hands off. Because I highly respect your advice and experience, what can you recommend me? I've had the rechargeable 901's and 510's in the past (3 years ago?), so I know what they used to be, I can see there probably has been some innovation with the workings of them.

Overall I'm just looking for something easy to use i.e. charge the battery (coming with a recharging pack) and replace with a pre-filled carto. I've been looking on the site, but there are so many choices and so many reviews that I cannot keep any products to stick in my brain. I've been trying disposable e-cigs from gas stations and walgreen (yes...the horrible Blu, ugh never again) just to try something different, but I'm too heavy a vapor for those I guess (die out in a few hours).

Or if something can go along with the e-vic that I can "plug and play" essentially. Don't know how efficient it would be, but I am looking for a more portable solution.

Thanks ahead of time!
-Tom

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread