Looking for RN4081 batteries in color

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided on keeping my RN4081 setups. I am now looking to extend our options with different color batteries. The idea af color coordinating with wardrobe fascinates my wife. Does anyone know of vendors who stock the RN4081 in colors other than black/white/pink/silver/gold?? Also looking for the longer version of RN4081 in color. Currently deal with AquaVapor/AZSmokeFree, looking for colors they do not stock. Thanks.

Sorry for re-post, posted in wrong thread last time. :blush:
Last cig on Aug 20, 2011.

The only other colors I have seen are red or pink

Red RN4081

Pink RN4081

The Mega battery seems to only be available in white?
RN4081 Mega 280mah But then the description on that page says "available in six colors"? Hmm

Note I have not used any of these vendors. Just throwing links out there that I have bookmarked.

Yeah, I have been there, and done that. Got a green and black one. Want the gold/red/blue/silver.

The only other colors I have seen are red or pink

Red RN4081

Pink RN4081

The Mega battery seems to only be available in white?
RN4081 Mega 280mah But then the description on that page says "available in six colors"? Hmm

Note I have not used any of these vendors. Just throwing links out there that I have bookmarked.

Talked with azsmokefree yesterday (email) and he said the multi colors on order, they have 3 or 4 in colors now. Will be getting complete set of reg and mega batts. Love that site.

I sure have tried 'em. I have black/blue for me, and pink/green for the wife. She wants all colors avail to act as fashion accent pieces to her wardrobe. Me, I just want a color that looks cool. Looking for gold/silver/red/purple in Mega battery. Also looking for yellow (yeah, I know. When paired with a black carto, the Yellow/Black combo will be used to support my Steelers when I'm at the Sportsbar), have already tried the black battery w/yellow carto. Believe it or not, I am very surprised that I'm getting into the colors this way. Originally, I just wanted black w/white cart, and black w/black cart. Now I've bought almost 10. Just having fun. More fun than I had smoking!!! Aug 20th was quit day!!! Vaping away!!!!:vapor:

Last edited:

sammy43

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Atlanta, GA
The mega battery from AZ Smoke Free is awesome! We got the white one with the orange LED (and some white cartos) in and they definitely are much better than the standard battery in terms of battery life. I have noticed that vapor production rapidly declines with the lower 180 mAh battery.

Next order will include pink for the wifey and I am going for the black mega battery with black cartos. I would also like some red cartos to go with the black battery - Atlanta Falcons. :laugh:

The mega battery from AZ Smoke Free is awesome! We got the white one with the orange LED (and some white cartos) in and they definitely are much better than the standard battery in terms of battery life. I have noticed that vapor production rapidly declines with the lower 180 mAh battery.

Next order will include pink for the wifey and I am going for the black mega battery with black cartos. I would also like some red cartos to go with the black battery - Atlanta Falcons. :laugh:

Someone can really clean up if they got the rights to use NFL/NBA/MLB team logos and team colors. I believe they will sell like hotcakes. However, they'll more than likely just produce them and wait for the lawsuit.

By the way, though I am not a Falcons fan, that color combination (black/red) is nice. I intend to use it, when I find a red battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread