Looking for something similar to Atlantic Vapor Greenwich Village Menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCP1991

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
Hey, Guys

I'm having a bit of trouble finding that secondary e juice to spice things up a bit. I was a menthol smoker for nearly 10 years and am quite pleased with Atlantic Vapor Depth Charge Greenwich Village Menthol. It's perhaps a bit sweeter and less tobacco flavor than I am used to but it curbs the cravings. Anyway, I picked up two new flavors from VaporFi -- their tobacco menthol blend and their Maui Menthol. I can honestly say I found both flavors absolutely disgusting. The tobacco mix which I had so much hope tastes like cologne, I almost wonder whether I got a bad batch or something. The Maui Menthol wasn't quite as bad, and I can see how some people like it, but it has a very floral fruitiness which doesn't appeal to me. I liked the fruity taste on the front end and the little hit of menthol but the floral after taste made me want to hurl. I suppose I am picky. Anyway, I'm not in dire straits are I am happy vaping the Greenwich Village Menthol but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I tried some of the desert flavors and I'm just not quite there yet -- I think I still need something with that traditional menthol cigarette flavor but wouldn't mind something a bit more complex or interesting.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread