Looking for unflavored e-liquid that doesnt contain Diacetyl or Acetyl Propionyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Hi does anyone vape unflavored Diacetyl/Acetyl Propionyl free vape juice?

where can i find this
Diacetyl and AP are in some of the flavorings. There would be no DI/AP in any unflavored juice regardless of where it is purchased. Cheapest way is to buy vg, pg, and nicotine and mix it yourself. If you aren't inclined to do so, you can buy unflavored juice in 3mg to 36 mg here :

1.5mg/mL - 36mg/mL Nicotine Base - Nude Nicotine

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
The Diacetyl thing is so over hyped, it's a natural organic element found in a lot of things like wheat for instance. Anyway 1 cigarette has a 1000 times more Diacetyl than a bottle of juice. After 100's and 100's of years of tobacco smoking not a single case of so called "popcorn lung". The Diacetyl study BTW has been thoroughly debunked after being peer reviewed.

Jim bigam

Nov 30, 2016
Did you end up buying unfavored juice? I'm also looking for a better/healthier solution as I was really never a smoker but always wanted to be one, I was just too scared because of all the chemicals in a cigarette.

So naturally I picked up vaping as a healthier alternative but reading that e juice flavors also contain bad chemicals make me wonder if I should continue vaping and ingesting chemicals that I really don't have to.

So far it seems as I have two options if I want to continue vaping, either use unflavored juice or get diacetyl free juice that uses butyric acid instead which is supposed to be a bit better for me.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Did you end up buying unfavored juice? I'm also looking for a better/healthier solution as I was really never a smoker but always wanted to be one, I was just too scared because of all the chemicals in a cigarette.

So naturally I picked up vaping as a healthier alternative but reading that e juice flavors also contain bad chemicals make me wonder if I should continue vaping and ingesting chemicals that I really don't have to.

So far it seems as I have two options if I want to continue vaping, either use unflavored juice or get diacetyl free juice that uses butyric acid instead which is supposed to be a bit better for me.
Far greater danger walking outside and breathing in air. What is in ejuice is food so stay away from anywhere that is cooking.

Don't get sucked into the hype that is perpetuated to protect the money made Tobacco. Diacetyl hype was debunked thoroughly once it was peer reviewed.

Jim bigam

Nov 30, 2016
Far greater danger walking outside and breathing in air. What is in ejuice is food so stay away from anywhere that is cooking.

Don't get sucked into the hype that is perpetuated to protect the money made Tobacco. Diacetyl hype was debunked thoroughly once it was peer reviewed.

I could see that big tobacco is behind the studies, there would be no doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread