• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking for Vapers in Amish Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Wow....look who's back! I've been away for close to a year myself!

Well there's Kings Vapor on S Prince St in the city. Then there's Flavr and I believe One Step Above on Fruitville Pk. Lancaster Steamworks off of Oregon Pk, near the Brewers Outlet. Vapor Café on N Reading Rd, up in Ephrata (Cloister Shopping Center) Good Prophets is also further up on N Reading Rd as well as on E Main St in Mt Joy. There's another one opening in Leola called Novel Vapes but I'm not getting good vibes on that one. Those are the ones that I can think of. I usually go up to the Vapor Café, Flavr and the Steamworks aren't too bad either.

Reactions: RedhatPat

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Thank you my brother from another mother! It has been a long time since we talked about letting ride shotgun russian-style in your amulance on slow days up 'n down rt222!! Just kidding.

Thanks a bunch for all the vape spots popping up nearby, I wouldn't have ever imagined it would make its way here to Amish country if you asked me a couple years ago. God bless evolution!

Keep in touch my old friend, dont be a stranger and yes, I still have some original boboas bounty 'n ghorilla juice laying around incase you 'n your fam ever wanna make a trip out to longs park.

Vape on, brother

RHP

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Im popping in to say hi in Amish country. I just found kings vapor and i like the juices better. Love the fact that they mic it right there for you. The flavor lounge has a nice vibe and isnt a closet but I don't dig their juices or high prices. I also had to wait over a week to get a 3mg of menthol made. Anywho i just wanted to say hi.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Reactions: RedhatPat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread