Looking for Vapers in Pakistan, preferably Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

techtrip

Feb 22, 2011
Karachi
Hello Guys, I vaped back in 2011 and after 3 years of moving back to analogues, I'm back to vaping, started almost 2 weeks back. Even though as much as I'm loving vaping, it is an extremely expensive and frustrating option in Pakistan. Simple reason being there really are just 3 vendors and all of them are kind of over-charging for Starter Kits, Accessories and e-liquids. Also felt like the quality of coil heads aren't as good and I've been burning them through almost on a daily basis, even after trying to maintain them by cleaning etc.

My aim with this thread is to find a group of people interested in ordering directly from China, or other parts of the World. Possibly, making a single order together will save on the shipping and any workaround the customs and the delivery system.

I've currently ordered some stuff from ...........com and not sure, how the experience will be like. Will get to know in 3 weeks from now since it's via regular postal system, which I don't trust but just ended up taking the risk of $85.

Looking forward to meeting some new people here.

Thanks!

techtrip

Feb 22, 2011
Karachi
Too many challenges here.. Postal system is crap and corrupt, and DHL is almost $48. Although I've called for some stuff from .......... using the regular postal system and hoping some or most of it comes through.

Guess, if that doesn't work, won't have any option but to call for using DHL but a bigger order to last me a while.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread