Looking forward to Bountyhunter on Litecigusa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Guess what I'm vaping now............................................................................................................................According to USPS it was scheduled to arrive Monday but................It was the final bump in the road in my attempt to catch this most elusive ejuice.........

.....and so....I am vaping my Bounty Hunter...Finally!

this is the 18mg Bounty Hunter .... time .... I need time to let my taste buds process this.

Last edited:

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
I just got a chance and added Capparillo and LineRider to the site. Gonna be a long day of catching up here for me.

Linerider...hmm...gonna do some reading up on that one....this NLV is some tasty juice....so far I'm liking all 3 that I have....for me, bounty hunter seems to get better and better the more I vape it or the longer it steeps...can't tell what's going on here....definitely some subtle flavors...sweet white angel food cake...it's really different but can't put down Gold.

Doorknob

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2011
41.2411° N, 77.0014° W
I never cared much for the 555 type flavors, but Line Rider is different than most. It has that nutty flavor, but there is something about the throat hit and pleasant taste of it that is satisfying. Sort of like when you smoked the stinkys, that satisfaction after getting to take a hit after having a three hour craving lol, that is what I get every time I take a vape of LR. And I have yet found anything that can compare to that satisfying feeling. It is also a no fuss juice, doesn't matter what hardware I have tried it on it works and tastes great.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Okay Okay...I'm sold..the review that did it for me was one that described it as more salty than peanutty so...I am a salt nut so...yeah...just purchased some Line Rider 24mg and said...what the hay to some Fruit 3 24mg....they have to get some sample sizes, I think....or do they....I'll vape 'em all, I think....hehe.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Yeah you folks are probably right...in some cases I think 30ml gives the flavor a decent chance to get sampled.

Got my Twilite and Waffles in...will give them a try later....going to have to go back to the NLV thread and check the mixing of the two ratios.

Line Rider and Fruit3 on the way to me....ejuice Galore...Heaven must be like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread