Looking forward to Bountyhunter on Litecigusa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Can't put down Bounty Hunter...it's a keeper for sure. Something happened with this juice in a week after getting it and opening it...either that or my taste buds acclimated because when I first received it I really couldn't taste much....so I vaped it for a day(24hrs) and then on the shelf it went....then about a week later I said, lemme give BH a try again...I swear that the flavor profile is much more pronounced and yummy....me likey alot.

YMMV....but I'll be reordering this one when they get the jugs in.

Just checked the post I made when I first tried it and it was 12/04/2012....yesterday was 12/16/2012 so this BH needs steeping imho...12 days I am impressed.

PS Thanks for the updates Shawn!

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Just to clarify....80 percent twilite or 80 percent waffles...thanks.

Can't put down Bounty Hunter...it's a keeper for sure. Something happened with this juice in a week after getting it and opening it...either that or my taste buds acclimated because when I first received it I really couldn't taste much....so I vaped it for a day(24hrs) and then on the shelf it went....then about a week later I said, lemme give BH a try again...I swear that the flavor profile is much more pronounced and yummy....me likey alot.

YMMV....but I'll be reordering this one when they get the jugs in.

Just checked the post I made when I first tried it and it was 12/04/2012....yesterday was 12/16/2012 so this BH needs steeping imho...12 days I am impressed.

PS Thanks for the updates Shawn!

Hey Drum :)

80 percent (or the higher of the two) is Twilite. The sweeter component, Waffles, is the lesser percentage.
I don't even measure it. I just toss in a "bit" of Waffles.

BH does not need to be steeped, by the way. It would never even leave NLV land if it was not ready to vape! You're prolly just getting seduced. ;)

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Juggs are a little bit out yet. When we do start to carry them it will be very very limited runs. Since we do not make it here, we do not want to stock too much and have it go bad. It is easier to be cautious with the price increase that there will be on them as to not have a bunch of liquid not sell and have to be disposed of.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Pricing hasnt been set on the jugs as of yet, but we are looking in the 70 dollar range per jug.

You sure about that pricing Shawn? That would actually make a jug of Bounty hunter more expensive than buying 4 30ml's....

A 30ml of NLV @$14.95 is approx. $0.4983 per ml. A 130ml jug @ $70 would be approx. $0.5385 per ml.... that is why I am asking...

A price that would be identical to the 30ml price would be approx. $64.78 or $64.79 I believe. Anything more than that, and it would be cheaper to order 4 or 5 of the 30ml bottles. ;)

An identical price increase on jugs from old to new as the 30 ml increase from $10 to $14.95 would place them at $59.80 as well... or approximately $0.46 per ml... :evil:

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Pricing hasnt been set on the jugs as of yet, but we are looking in the 70 dollar range per jug.

Shawn, did you mean to type 60 dollar price range? im very confused as to how the bulk rate could possibly be more than the individual rate.

*this is of course assuming that the mini jug stays at 130ml. upon thinking about this, i understand that it is entirely possible that perhaps a 150ml mini jug for example could be in the works.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
OK well I need to think before I type sometimes :) It appears I did make a typo on the pricing. It is not set in stone yet, but I am shooting for about $59.95 per bottle. There will however be an additional shipping and handling fee of $2.50 per bottle due to the size and weight of them. However that increase in shipping will also include insurance, and shipping in a box and not just a padded bubble mailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread