Looking to replace my dying eVic VTC mini, but I want something smaller. What are my options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benji2290

Aug 19, 2014
Seattle, WA
I love this thing and wouldn't mind getting another one, but my only complaint is that it is just a touch too big for me to be 100% comfortable carrying it around in my pocket and using it out and about. After about an hour of research the only mods I've found that would be smaller is the JAC Series-B and the Cuboid Mini. Is there anything else I should be looking out for? I will be pairing it with my Avocado 22 rta. Thanks!

benji2290

Aug 19, 2014
Seattle, WA
Totally forgot about the Pico, seems kinda ugly but its so cheap may as well check it out.

How is it dying?
I'm about to get one.

I've beat the crap out of it for over a year, its been dropped a million times, drenched in rain. The screen bugs out and freezes sometimes, I have to smack it before it will detect my battery, etc. I'm not knocking the build quality, I just finally killed it haha

sucram

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
I had a VTC 75w and it died from juice getting past the 510 while under warranty. While it worked it was great. My pico has outlasted it. Mine is the SS version and they coat it with like a clear coat which is scratching off and looks a bit ratty but still functions well. I think sand blasted SS holds up the best finish wise

Reactions: Beamslider

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Thanks guys, went ahead and snagged a Pico to try out. Love how cheap these things have gotten, even with next day shipping its $20 less than what I paid for my vtc mini over a year ago XD. All I need are some tortilla chips and my Pico + Avocado 22 will make a perfect snack!
Looking forward to hearing how deeply you fall in love the second you wrap your hand around the Pico.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Reactions: TraderX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread