Looking to Spend ~20 for 120ml - Needs to Be An ADV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitechapel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Willoughby Hills, OH
I'm looking to buy 120mls of juice. I currently am ADVing all the cereal line from VapeJoose. I buy a 120ml, drip all of it, then try a new flavor. But I've run out of things to try in the cereal line and want to look elsewhere. I love cinnamon and fruits. Something real good and has to have ADV capability since I just vape the same thing until I run out.

Thanks guys, I looked around and found nothing too good with just some Googling.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I need something that I can vape right from the get go though. I am gonna order two 120s from Vape Wild since I've had it before and liked it. That's one reason I like the cereal line from VapeJoose, I vape it right out the box.
It's out of your price range, but Coval Vapes is super awesome juice. They have a 4th of July sale right now. It's $35 for 120ml, normally $45. Figured I'd at least throw it out there! Their Churro juice would be right up your alley. It's presteeped, but still even better over time. Vape Wild isn't steeped, unless you're buying the presteeped stuff. Good luck.

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
Apparently MechSauce would be a good candidate. Only problem is their shipping is horrible. Ordered last week, and haven't heard a word since (no email reply, no update, etc.).

They are slammed check their Facebook lol. My order is filled should be shipping tomorrow. Gotta put into consideration they went from small time nobodies to super stars over night (at least on a word of mouth basis). Hopefully worth the hype.

As far as what I hear about and have seen.

Vapewild and ITC I've heard tons about. Vapewild is good but none of the juice my wife and I ordered was vapeable for a month and a half after that some of it was great (I'm on a roll yum yum lol)

Mount Baker I've heard about tried some of the juice they felt kind of plain to me.

As far as the new cheap guys on the block I kept hearing about slims and mech sauce. So giving mech a shot and will probably try slim next.

Last edited:
Reactions: jefsview

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
They are slammed check their Facebook lol. My order is filled should be shipping tomorrow. Gotta put into consideration they went from small time nobodies to super stars over night (at least on a word of mouth basis). Hopefully worth the hype.

Last I checked, they hadn't updated it, but I'll double check. My only issue is that I'm about ready to order a few 120ml bottles from VW. I'm waiting on Mech Sauce. If their juices are better, I'll skip the VW order and put the cash towards MS.

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
Ugh i just ordered some mech sauce today....im really hoping it dosent take too long.....
Same boat lol wife and I ordered two pre steeped and a 120 from vw. That won't probably be here till monday. Order last Friday from mech.

Ended up low on juice few things I have left are either to strong or I don't care for picked up a bottle of Pope juice from b&m. Not bad local company here in Michigan website is not to bad priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread