Looking to Spend ~20 for 120ml - Needs to Be An ADV

Status
Not open for further replies.

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
Just checked their FB page, it looks like they should have fulfilled my order. No updates on my account though...oh well I'll wait.
Just got a email my juice shipped now with tracking. With a week plus lead time really hope this stuff is as good as the reviews. If so think I'll order 120ml of whatever I like.

Mrez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New Jersey, United States
Gotta put my votes in for ITC and Mechsauce. Both budget companies...ITC flavors are good out of the box, Spoonlicker v1 and v2 are the best...and only get better with age. I'm new to Mechsauce, for the price it is good. The juices are pretty thin though even at higher VG quantities, but I did go through nearly 120 ML's of 15 ml bottles in about a week.

Reactions: Racehorse

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
Just reporting back on my mech sauce. It came in tried my mech milk but I think it's incorrect taste like strawberry custard still awesome tho for FOOB. Very vapeable. Working on some big nutta witch. Not bad decent foob might not be my flavor but not bad. Definitely order again after I test the rest of my flavors.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Im order # 12172 so....about 800 more orders in front of me =-/
Think its time to hire some extra staff lol

I'm sure there are many after you as well.

But based on 12172 orders, even though the juice is very economical, that is $182,580.00 in orders

($15 for each 120ml bottle) for Mech Sauce.

considering most orders will probably include more than one bottle, I expect it is more,

So lets just say they will probably be able to hire more staff soon. :)

Is this a new outfit or how old are they does anybody know? I wonder how many bottles the big brands put out per week, compared to them. Just curious. I know they probably can't compete on numbers with the big outfits......unless they are a big outfit, which it doesn't sound like they are.

Last edited:

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
I got 9 15-mL bottles form Mech Sauce, I liked all of them. They ARE a little thin, but for the price, I ain't complaining. I re-ordered a few 30mL's and 2 120mL's, and all the falvors have been great, right out of the package. I suspect with some steeping on the custardy ones, most flavors will get even better. But straight out of the package, all the flavors I got have been def ADV'able.

Reactions: Nivek13

Nivek13

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
Chicago,IL
I got 9 15-mL bottles form Mech Sauce, I liked all of them. They ARE a little thin, but for the price, I ain't complaining. I re-ordered a few 30mL's and 2 120mL's, and all the falvors have been great, right out of the package. I suspect with some steeping on the custardy ones, most flavors will get even better. But straight out of the package, all the flavors I got have been def ADV'able.

In hoping they are not too thin..i just got my drippers in, i ordered 80/20 vg pg.... should have done max vg...

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
I just started vaping some juices I received from E-LIQUID MENU - mech sauce 120ml is only $15! Their cereal vape is really good CAPTAIN LOOPY - mech sauce A good cinnamon vape is THORS LIGHTNING - mech sauce A couple of their good fruit vapes are 2000 BERRIES - mech sauce and APE FRENZY - mech sauce

I have 9 other of their vapes I haven't tried yet. All of those I've listed are great and no duds so far. I will note that I always let made to order vapes sit for a month for steeping purposes. I've found many juices that I've bought that were made to order needed at least a few weeks to reach their potential and got better over time.

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
I just started vaping some juices I received from E-LIQUID MENU - mech sauce 120ml is only $15! Their cereal vape is really good CAPTAIN LOOPY - mech sauce A good cinnamon vape is THORS LIGHTNING - mech sauce A couple of their good fruit vapes are 2000 BERRIES - mech sauce and APE FRENZY - mech sauce

I have 9 other of their vapes I haven't tried yet. All of those I've listed are great and no duds so far. I will note that I always let made to order vapes sit for a month for steeping purposes. I've found many juices that I've bought that were made to order needed at least a few weeks to reach their potential and got better over time.
I'm vapimg it foob (mech) and most of it is use able and not bad at all I image this stuff is awesome after a good month or so steep. Think I'll dig in and grab a 120ml of mech milk so I can let that sit.

Submarine123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
I just got 180ml's of juice from White Lightning E-Liquids as part of a super-special sale (I think it's ended...) but their 120ml's are usually $15 with their usual $5 coupon, free shipping too.

I have no clue what they'll be like but I ordered the Unicorn Cake and Orange Dream. If it means anything, they have the best visual style out of the budget brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread