Status
Not open for further replies.

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
Hi all, I'm looking to start dripping on my SMY 60 mini TC mod. I haven't built coils before & realize the NI200 builds are more complicated than regular builds but figure since I enjoy TC so much I better just learn to build what I like. So, what is a good rda to start dripping AND building on? Any suggestions on decks, wires, or anything related to dripping that will help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Reactions: Clark Kent

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Start with single coils with temp, I found Tempered Ni at lightning vapes seems to be the easiest to work with, I use 28-30 gauge, also two post rdas are pretty good for getting the spaced Ni coil wraps you need to get above .010. It may take a bit to get the hang of it coming from kanthal or nichrome builds. for a single coil I wrap on 2.5- 3.0 about 10-14 spaced wraps with 28g tempered NI to get to .08-.012. You may want close some airflow to get the taste a temp up

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Start with single coils with temp, I found Tempered Ni at lightning vapes seems to be the easiest to work with, I use 28-30 gauge, also two post rdas are pretty good for getting the spaced Ni coil wraps you need to get above .010. It may take a bit to get the hang of it coming from kanthal or nichrome builds. for a single coil I wrap on 2.5- 3.0 about 10-14 spaced wraps with 28g tempered NI to get to .08-.012. You may want close some airflow to get the taste a temp up

facepalm:cry::blink::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread