LorAnn Flavors- COLOR CODED Complete Ingredients List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
new to diy so bear with me....i vaped alot of redbull from dekang when i first started and the juice was blood red so there had to be coloring right? i had no negative impact from redbull ie on my attys or lungs......but that doesnt mean they are harmless just because i didnt feel anything right away...idk..... one question about oil such as lemon or peppermint from lorann...u guys all say dilut w alcohol but there are no % do i add equal parts alcohol and oil or less or more/
hmmm weird, haven't had that happen to me...yet

entropy0321

Dec 5, 2012
AZ
Not sure if this has been brought up, but I've been vaping Lorann' Wintergreen FLAVOR (it's a flavor not an oil... it doesn't separate like the tangerine oil I bought does). Dripped a few drops through my ego twist w/ a 306 atty (3ohm) at 4v... seconds later I'm vaping wintergreen gum. Delicious, also I like the Banana Creme (Though I can only imagine what it's doing to my atty).

tdtyler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Omaha, NE
the loranns cinnamon may not be soluble in water, but it sure seems to dissolve in pg pretty well. taste sweet as hell too. like vaping a cinnamon jolly rancher! been using this for 3 wks on the same 401 atty and still going strong.

I'm using the cinnamon oil, too. No problems here.

I have perhaps the stupidest question. How in the earth can you make a coffee flavoring that is natural and not dark? Coffee beans, roasted, ground and then steeped in anything will turn the anything dark brown. I would have an issue vaping a "clear" coffee flavor as that just has to be "artificially flavored" Is there anything I need to be aware of making e-juice from steeping fresh ground coffee beans?

Thanbk all, very new to all this. Great thread!

Satava

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
I have perhaps the stupidest question. How in the earth can you make a coffee flavoring that is natural and not dark? Coffee beans, roasted, ground and then steeped in anything will turn the anything dark brown. I would have an issue vaping a "clear" coffee flavor as that just has to be "artificially flavored" Is there anything I need to be aware of making e-juice from steeping fresh ground coffee beans?

Thanbk all, very new to all this. Great thread!

I'd assume it'd be some sort of filtration like activated charcoal or something along those lines. My "Clear" Coffee flavoring turned a very dark brown over time anyway regardless of the process.

Satava

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
Can I use this for flavoring beside Super Strength flavors?
https://www.lorannoils.com/c-12-beverage-ice-cream-flavors.aspx

You could try them, but I wouldn't suggest it. They'll be considerably weaker and you'll need to use a TON more of them to impart flavor, plus they're all supercolored for making beverages pretty. As far as the super strengths go, they typically don't add too much color to many of the flavors, cherry caramel and coffee seemingly being the exceptions. Check my blog for a list of LorAnn flavors I've noodled with (Number Link under my avatar pic)

pendragon

Feb 10, 2011
michigan
i been getting my juice from zeecigs, this is what it says on his website.

Zee eLiquid is 100% made in the USA. Many eLiquids are either made in China or made in the USA by flavoring a "base liquid" that was made in China and then adding flavoring within the USA and calling it USA Liquid. The China liquid is commonly made by Dekang or Biotech industries.

Zee Cigs provides a totally original and high grade eLiquid with premium ingredients for everyone to enjoy. Zee Original Formula is a Hybrid eLiquid that contains both Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin. Absolutely No Diethelene Glycol, No Sugars, No Sweeteners, No oils (exception: Clove flavor has 3% oil which is required for Cloves as it is a oil base, 15ml has approx 9 drops of oil which is a very low concentration).

Original Formula eLiquid ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Nicotine (except for 0mg nicotine level), Glycerin (All USP) Natural Flavoring, Artificial Flavoring, Purified Water. Menthol Flavors contain a minimal amount of Alcohol.

100@ VG Formula eLiquid ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine, Glycerin (All USP) Natural Flavoring, Artificial Flavoring, Purified Water. Menthol Flavors contain a minimal amount of Alcohol.

Sugar Free Formula eLiquid ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Nicotine (All USP) Natural Flavoring, Artificial Flavoring, Purified Water. Menthol Flavors contain a minimal amount of Alcohol.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
i believe the norm is 20%, but it can vary by your preference. i use 20% at the moment, but i'm new to mixing. that's why the preferred method is testing smaller amounts first.

Cool, yeah I just wanted to see what other people used... I just got all my supplies yesterday and started mixing.. very exciting!

pendragon

Feb 10, 2011
michigan
I am trying to get larger amounts of flavorings and i was wondering if any of you veterans have gone to LorAnn's actual website and can tell me which category of flavorings i should purchase from. I like the black cherry but the list posted here says it may not be Ok to vape because of the artificial colorings but the one stop shop sells them and the super strength flavorings to. Any help would be appreciated.:unsure:Thanks in advance.

Smokachino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Texas, USA
I'm using the cinnamon oil, too. No problems here.

Good to know. I just bought some at Walmart after noting the following from the labels:

Cinnamon Oil Flavor: Natural and artificial flavor
Peppermint Oil Natural: Peppermint oil
Lemon Oil Natural: Lemon oil
Orange Oil Natural: Orange oil

If it was pure cinnamon oil wouldn't it be labeled as such?

PinoyBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
WA State, USA
Just came from walmart. I asked a clerk where the glycerin was, she asked if it was for ecigs. She showed me her ego, I showed her my eVic. Long story short, I got the LorAnn super strength grape, and strawberry flavor. The grape should be good to go, but the strawberry I bought compared to the 1st post might be different.

This is what my 3.7 ml bottle says:
LorAnn Candy & Baking Flavoring
Strawberry Flavor
propylene glycol, artificial flavor, alcohol, water, red 40, blue 1, triacetin

Is this good to vape? The list on the first page doesn't state blue 1 and triacetin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread