Loranns at Walmart

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by AnnaCoop, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AnnaCoop

AnnaCoop Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2009
    Northeastern Oklahoma
    Hey guys, not sure if you already know this, but Walmart has the two pack professional strength Lorann's flavoring's now. I found them today in the craft section with the wedding supplies. Just thought I'd let ya know!:D

Anna

2. greenie

greenie Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2009
    Pacific Northwest
    wonderful!

thanks for the info

3. scatterbrain

scatterbrain Full Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2009
    Which flavors did you see?

4. Kellbell

Kellbell Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2009
    Janesville, WI
    Good deal! I'll have to go to Walmart, tomorrow. I thought I'd have to go to Hobby Lobby or Michael's.

5. AnnaCoop

Sep 3, 2009
    Northeastern Oklahoma
    Let's see there was appox 8-10 different flavors, the ones' I remember are strawberry, vanilla, cinnamon, cherry, wintergreen,(which I bought and then saw in a thread that you can't use wintergreen) Gosh there was a few more but I honestly don't remember. The were 2.50 for a two pack. It's a good deal!! :rolleyes:

6. TWISTED VICTOR

TWISTED VICTOR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2009
    The edge of Mayhem
    8-o And I thought I was being smart by ordering directly from LorAnn's. 20 something bottles @ $1.40 ea. plus $9.50 shipping. Guess I'll go see Wally when this runs out, darnit.

7. Eric in AK

Eric in AK Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2009
    Alaska
    Arrrghh... I just ordered from them as well.... I guess I've always wanted to learn to make candy..... didn't realize Michaels might carry it. This "hobby" is getting expensive!!!

(Does Michaels or WalMart carry the 36 mg e-liquid also? ....jus' checkin'....)

8. THANKS ANNACOOP! I just came from wal*mart and they had:
    - strawberry, vanilla, cinnamon, cherry, wintergreen, lemon, chocolate, champagne, cotton candy, watermelon, peach, and marshmallow

However, they had a larger selection at Michael's. Over 30 flavors...now I couldn't write all of these down

9. gramakittycat

gramakittycat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just got some from from campfire kitchens on e-bay;30 + flavors upick.Got 10 for 10.95 *$4.00 s/h. Ordered 10-5 Sat. delivered 10-8 Tues. They also have the 2-pk. Also the droppers for Loranns 12 for $7.95 +$2.00 s/h ;18 for$19.95 $6.00 S/h and more .They specifi e-cigs in their uses.Last they are buy it now .Hope this helps save a bit!Good evening to allGKK/Susan:)

10. Lindy

Lindy New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Do you use Loranns straight as juice or do you combine it with unflavored nic juice? Sorry if my question is dumb, but, I never made my own before.

11. Posideon

Posideon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

LorAnns is just the flavoring, you would have to combine it with some type of nic juice

12. AnnaCoop

Sep 3, 2009
    Northeastern Oklahoma

You're welcome!!;)

13. Scubabatdan

Scubabatdan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2009
    Dothan, AL
    LOL yeah I have a local pharmacy that carries about 30 different flavors for 1.25 a dram. When I find a flavor I like I order it in mass at 4 oz from Lorannoils.com way cheaper overall. Nice find.
    Dan

14. scatterbrain

scatterbrain Full Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2009
    Good finds, Anna & Grama!!!

15. suhrim21

suhrim21 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2009
    bakersfield ca

Michaels in bakersfield said they do not carry lorrann candy oils. they told me none of the michaels carrys it.

16. PaulZ

PaulZ Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2009
    its not on the website.. i guess ill make a wally trip soon

17. Devious

Devious Guest

On my way to Wally World!!

18. kno

kno Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    why cant you use wintergreen? i've been using it for 2 days and its wonderful

i thought you shouldnt use spearmint...

my favorite blend so far was 3 drops of banana and creme and 3 drops of chocolate in a 50/50 PG VG blend mixed in a 3 ml bottle.

19. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Wintergreen is an oil based flavoring and is insoluble in water. From what I’ve heard, an oil based flavoring will clog up your atty's. There is a color coded LorAnn Flavors review here on the forum. Here's a link.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rs-color-coded-complete-ingredients-list.html

20. kno

kno Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    haven't had an issue thus far... gues i'll give the atty's a vodka soak to be sure... and try not to use it - tastes great tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.