LorAnns Flavor oils

Discussion in 'Flavor Reviews' started by erinarthur222, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. erinarthur222

erinarthur222 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Bavarian Creme is really good. trying Cola today ..I got some lime to mix with cola but it smells a little like household cleaner . just beginning mixing my own . oh the banana cream really good too .

2. rez667

rez667 Full Member Verified Member

I used loranns for the first time last night. Orange cream is really good.. But a little goes a looooong way :) Let me know how the lime cola comes out.

-rez

3. DrZhil

DrZhil Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

What % are you using?

4. SLIPPY_EEL

SLIPPY_EEL Ultra Member ECF Veteran

im also on the hunt for %'s, I have a few loran flavours on the way :)

5. rez667

rez667 Full Member Verified Member

I used 6% of the orange cream, and it was almost over powering. The root beer is kinda nasty imo.

Good luck :)

-Rez

6. militiascene

militiascene Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just ordered 12 drams of assorted flavors yesterday. I'll make sure to post reviews on each with %. Remember, Loranns is strong, about 3-4 times the strength of many others but if you use to much, mix it with some more PG/VG/Nic mix to dilute it.

7. militiascene

militiascene Senior Member ECF Veteran

So, I used Lorann's Cranberry at 10% with a 70/30 (VG/PG) mix and after the first week of steeping, it still tastes amazing! It's starting to dig in to the juice for a slightly bolder flavor which I was expecting and it is on point. I did use a little bit of sweetener when I made it because of taste preference. The flavor is just awesome though.

8. Wagonator

Wagonator Full Member Verified Member

did you happen to get any of the orange cream? i am thinking perhaps i got a bad batch as in it's really dark colored and has zero orange smell. ( i havent mixed with it yet )

9. csardaz

csardaz Senior Member ECF Veteran

I got a few Lorannes from wizard labs. A few of them were actual Loranne oils - cappuchino and orange brandy have sweet almond oil and Kona coffee has both almond and canola oils. So they went to the kitchen rather than the e-juice toolbox.

The cappuchino was pretty good in a chocolate custard - tho the kids would have preferred I doubled the cocoa and left the cappuchino out. The other two are still in the kitchen next to the vanilla and such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.