09877ffa386462f711c9eb8b26ec5536.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
A few post ago i mentioned the "health benefits" of DNA devices.

On the initial release of the DNA 200 I took seriously the marketing of Brandon at Evolve as well as the science of Dr. Farsalinos re: vaping by-products, particularly production of aldehydes.

Watching the latest YT video with Brandon I am grateful I paid attention two++ years ago. I continue to vape in what I consider to be a safe range...the Drone BF notwithstanding.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
A few post ago i mentioned the "health benefits" of DNA devices.

On the initial release of the DNA 200 I took seriously the marketing of Brandon at Evolve as well as the science of Dr. Farsalinos re: vaping by-products, particularly production of aldehydes.

Watching the latest YT video with Brandon I am grateful I paid attention two++ years ago. I continue to vape in what I consider to be a safe range...the Drone BF notwithstanding.

Me too. It has always seemed wrong to me when my vape got hot, the flavor was never as good there anyway. I've helped a couple of people set up their TC on their new DNAs and both had the same response, "why did I wait so long?"
Once they tried a calibrated tc device at 450°f they both realized that they were not vaping in the danger zone with their other mods running in power mode.
I helped my brother set his up and he commented that he was definitely vaping at or over the 470 mark. He has now upped his res on all of his mech mod builds.

Reactions: SteelDriver

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
^^^^ Indeed.

Hard to convince the Cloud Chasers one can get plenty of 'cloudage' safely. [emoji41]

I seem less "smug" than when I first included that in my sig-line.
Smug? What? No way. It's obvious you care for peeps safety while vaping, as do I.
I'm glad you brought the studies here, they should be brought to everyone's attention, don't you think? :toast:

Reactions: jazzvaper

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Are spare bottles available anywhere?
I haven't seen bottles available for any of Lost vape's mods,so i contacted them and asked if anyone would be selling the bottles for their various mods,and they told me to contact their U.S. warranty center.I haven't contacted that place yet,so i don't know if it was the language barrier and they thought i wanted warranty repair on the bottles or if that place will actually sell some spares.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
I haven't seen bottles available for any of Lost vape's mods,so i contacted them and asked if anyone would be selling the bottles for their various mods,and they told me to contact their U.S. warranty center.I haven't contacted that place yet,so i don't know if it was the language barrier and they thought i wanted warranty repair on the bottles or if that place will actually sell some spares.
Deleted, Whoops, wrong LV thread.

Last edited:

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Got mine today.

Now I'm a simple vaper using twin 24ga kanthal and rayon. I like dripping best but sometimes I needs me hands, for example driving.

Love the bottom feed idea but don't use mechs anymore so Reo didn't work and Drpbox was basically a mech though I did like it better then the Reo. Then comes single battery mods annoy me as two batteries work better for me. Mostly use a RX200 so the shape suits me......................

Enter the Drone. Like DNA chips though I don't use all the fancy stuff. Just set it to 50-60 watts please and lock the buttons. The Drone checks all my boxes.

For RDA I wish I still had my Sapor BF but its gone so I'm using a Lost Vape Halcyn. Its an old school two post. When it was on a Reo it had 28ga paraells which where a pain but 24's (twinny fo's??) go in easy. For reasons know only to LV the exra bottles come with the Halcyon so I'm good with bottles if I can fin the box it came in.

The Drone is huge. And the 510 is centered so a 22mm looks small. A 25 would look better and a 30 would fit. I'm gonna stay with the Halcyon or maybe a BF Troll V2 in 25mm if I can find one.

Reactions: cigatron

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Received my Drone last night. Super excited. Have a Kryten sitting on it which looks small. The drone is a beast, dwarfs the Triade.

No extra bottle or tubing is pretty lame when you consider it came with the Therion BF mod. I would have paid a few bucks extra for it to be included.

I like it a lot. Not sure if I love it yet. Need to throw a better build in and give it a good test run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread