Lost Vape Drone BF - 166 watt Dual 18650 Squonk Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelDriver

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
That's all on Lost Vape. VaporDNA has no control of what Lost Vape put inside their packaging.
I think Vapor dna puts them in. Mine where in mod battery compartment. I could be wrong but thought I was wrong one time but found out I was just mistaken.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Besides they are the same crappy ones that come with it. No great loss.

Reactions: Vapin Dave

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2015
California
I think Vapor dna puts them in. Mine where in mod battery compartment. I could be wrong but thought I was wrong one time but found out I was just mistaken.

Besides they are the same crappy ones that come with it. No great loss.
yeah thats where mine were in the battery compartment at first I was mad because i thought they only included one lol

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
My stock bottle has softened well. The only time I have to seemingly press hard is when the bottle is low. I equated this to the fact that there is farther for the juice to flow, since the 510 and bottle are offset.
With that being said do the super soft or silicon bottles make that big of a difference on the drone?

SteelDriver

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
My stock bottle has softened well. The only time I have to seemingly press hard is when the bottle is low. I equated this to the fact that there is farther for the juice to flow, since the 510 and bottle are offset.
With that being said do the super soft or silicon bottles make that big of a difference on the drone?
Makes it much more enjoyable to me. Well worth the 5 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread