Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
What's up with "Shipping Cost: Cannot ship to United States"?

I do not know about what you quoted...just checked the site and can see what you say is TRUE.

I must, however, say my new SILVER arrived safely in the States two, or so, days ago.

It went through Czechoslovakia, was held an extra day or so (more than usual) at ISC...been vapin' it like a CHAMP, along with my Blue and Black. That's my solution to battery issues (along with extra batteries and the Turnigy charger, as @Valkerie-Kara mentioned above).

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Hi thank you for the response! One more question, do these batteries last longer or are they just to swap out?
The battery is good, depending on the watts used will last an entire day.

I use mine at 45watts in temp control and give me just about two days of use before recharging.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: HeiSINberg

tho ayres

Jul 19, 2016
The battery is good, depending on the watts used will last an entire day.

I use mine at 45watts in temp control and give me just about two days of use before recharging.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
Wow @RickCain, that sounds awesome. I'm a .2-.5 coil at 50-65w. Should be ok then right? In any case I bought an extra battery, how easy is it to change these?

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Wow @RickCain, that sounds awesome. I'm a .2-.5 coil at 50-65w. Should be ok then right? In any case I bought an extra battery, how easy is it to change these?
Very easy unplug and plug in the new one. I change mine out all the time.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

tho ayres

Jul 19, 2016
Carrying around a fully charges 3S battery should be done with lots of caution. I'd suggest a LIPO bag or something to protect it.

Just a suggestion as that is ALOT of energy that won't like a short.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If it's in a carrying case (something similar to the 18650 plastic cases) is it still that unstable?

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
I just ordered a new charger and a few charging/carry bags. Loving the new charger has 4 slots 2 2s at once and 3s and 4s ,now to wait for the bags so I can take one on the go if need be, after we discussed earlier decided to give the carry one spare a shot. Also the new charger love it a Lil more expensive than the 1st one but the quality way better , I just wasn't feeling good about the cheaper one so I will always spend the extra money for safety and piece of mind. Drained a 3s 950mAh to 7% and fully charged in 14 min 29 sec. [emoji106]

20160923_123543.jpg

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Anybody knows how to get spare bottles for this thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the the super soft 8.5ml bottles in mine, in addition to the stock bottles. Origin Vape carries the stock bottles but is currently out of stock.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
The main reason many call them leakers is due to user error. Many people can't get the cap to screw on properly every time and they wind up leaking after they are squonked. I had to replace the tubing on mine because they split where the tube goes onto the feed pin. I've got about 20'+ sitting on the work bench. I will probably never use it again because I've got the BFX bottles showing up tomorrow.

latexyankee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
The main reason many call them leakers is due to user error. Many people can't get the cap to screw on properly every time and they wind up leaking after they are squonked. I had to replace the tubing on mine because they split where the tube goes onto the feed pin. I've got about 20'+ sitting on the work bench. I will probably never use it again because I've got the BFX bottles showing up tomorrow.

So im about to order the bottles from reos mods cause the stock bottle is tough and not softening up after 2 months. Do they leak that bad? I dont want to spend another $15 for tubing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread