Lost Vape Epetite incoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Will do. I didn't see the negative comments, and the YT reviews are positive. You may be thinking of the DNA40? Since the buttons are water resistant, the action may feel different. If LV used rubber gaskets, they should loosen over time. If they used a membrane to isolate the entire board, I suspect that it can be removed.

Last edited:

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
I love the wood covers, but the Abalone is just over-the-top! They have a 1960's vibe that I really dig. The black frame model with the Diamond Abalone looks incredible as well. What I don't like about the black frame model, is that the buttons are silver. If the buttons matched, I may have gone with black instead.

Last edited:

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I have two! ... though I only intended to get one. I ordered one from fasttech that sat at Singapore Post so long I thought they were sending it back to FT, and I was worried about getting it before TPD, because I wasn't sure if my country was going to allow vaping gear from out of the country (still not totally sure, but did finally receive that one) -- so I ordered another one. And so ended with one wood cover and one abalone (that came with an extra black carbon(?) cover set).

I use them both every day, and don't have a problem with the buttons at all. We were just discussing the fire button over here.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
i just purchaced a epetitedna60, what sort of coils are best suited for this? i have a mixed coil box atm, range from 0.36 - 0.50 ClaptonWire 8 in 1 Pre Built Ready Made Wire Coils Clapton Hive Alien Quad | eBay, any advise ?

The real strength of any DNA board is for use in temp control. I like using SS 316L for all my builds. If you're sticking with premade Kanthal and remaining in watt mode only, do remember you only have up to 60W to play with, so low ohm, high coil mass builds won't play well with this. Depending on the tank your choose, simple Claptons with 28 or even 26G cores should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread