Lost Vape Therion DNA75 dual 18650

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyesoreJr

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2015
Steeler Country
I was thinking that but how well will ostrich skin stand up to daily use, absorbing hand oils and spilt juice?

I was thinking of Horween leather instead. That ages really well and developes this gorgeous patina over time.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.
I was thinking shark skin, sand down the points and dye it a color. Looks really cool and is very durable.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
So after I hit my Therion, it fades down and then goes to sleep. After some time it shuts down so that when you fire it again it shows the "welcome" screen. Can you shorten the sleep time so it shuts down quicker?

Escribe?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
Ok after some experimenting i think the battery setting in escribe for the dna 75 is more accurate when you select "lithium ion 18650 over lipo (the default). You cant input mah or watt hrs but like Steve pointed out it must read the cells directly. JMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Infinite

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Awesome thanks. I figured red would be darker than brown... just wanted to confirm. You would think the websites would show a picture to go along with each color... heh
I went to wet vapes and looked at all their pictures and now I'm not sure if it's Red or Brown. I guess the only way to know for sure would be to ask them. Those pictures are hard to tell tbh. It seems like with the Triade, it's pretty easy to which is which.

Cheers,
Steve

EyesoreJr

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2015
Steeler Country

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island