Coming soon...

OOAOLx7.jpg

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
lol, I just posted that pic in the Therion thread, do you know if that's the official name for it?

I wonder if that's the reason why they went with the 75 board & parallel bats instead of the 133/200 and series.
I was thinking that same thing. Would explain the form factor.
Never picked up a squonker before... So am rather ambivalent about this.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Reactions: OhTheAgony

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Might not matter to Lost Vapes, but it does matter to anyone interested in it who happens to live in the US...
...who is remotely concerned about customs ability to track and intercept overseas shipments of vapor products, which is highly unlikely. Vape on.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
...who is remotely concerned about customs ability to track and intercept overseas shipments of vapor products, which is highly unlikely. Vape on.

We all have different thresholds for risk, but I would rather buy what is likely to be a $100-150 US mod from a US dealer, with a US warranty policy, and without the possibility of losing that amount of money by seizure without recourse.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Origin vape just placed these on their site as "coming soon". $149.99 placeholder, seems like a very fair price for a dna75 squonker.

If they do get it, likely other vendors will as well. I guess we'll see the price from a few vendors before settling on who to order from. I am reassured that at least one US vendor will offer it, even at that price.

Reactions: mtbason35

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I was thinking that same thing. Would explain the form factor.
Never picked up a squonker before... So am rather ambivalent about this.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

I must admit they somewhat intrigue me, but my RTAs more then satisfy me so it might be best to stick to those & not have another excuse to get more mods & whatnot, lol

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Origin vape just placed these on their site as "coming soon". $149.99 placeholder, seems like a very fair price for a dna75 squonker.

Huh... this doesn't sound too awesome:

The Lost Vape Therion BF Squonker is a single battery squonker with a hidden juice bottle tucked underneath the leather battery cover! This is the ultimate low profile squonking machine. The Therion has been redesigned to allow a squonk bottle to rest inside!

This sure makes it sound like the production version won't have a squonk hole. I have no interest in removing a cover every time I want to squonk. If this is truly the case, I'll be taking a hard pass on this one. Hope I'm wrong.

edit: upon reading it again, I think I'm misinterpreting the description.

Last edited:

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
That one doesn't appear to be a Squonker though. Check it out; but sure didn't look or read like it was. The one pictured above is a Squonker but not the one on Lost Vape website

SO the question of Who's Selling them? Is still valid question

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread