Lost Vape Therion DNA75 Squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_B_86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
QLD, Australia
I'm still keen on this, in the comments on Mike Vapes video he said the bottle holds around 11ml. Seeing as its a decent board I'll bet I can just about do a whole bottle full with a HG2 or 30Q at around 30w. I'll just refill the bottle and swap the battery out at the same time like I do with my mechs with 7ml bottles.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Gearbest has them ready to order with the Brown Cover for 109 with promo code "bf"

Not sure if I want to chance the order from China, with the import delays into the US right now...

I might still jump on it...hmm

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

That's pretty tempting at that price. Noticed it comes with the new BF rda as well.

sacullen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
Ugh, price is tempting, but I think I can resist. I'm just not a big fan of the DNA75 board with a single battery, and while my experiences with GB have all been fine, their preorders have been atrociously slow. They've historically been so slow getting preorders to me that USA vendors had already started dropping prices before I received the items, so I really didn't end up saving much in the long run.

If a vendor slips and includes them in a Labor Day sale maybe I'll snag one. otherwise, I'll just keep twiddling my thumbs waiting for the Therion 133 and be thankful I wasn't swayed by the 75.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Well, I caved and ordered one from Gearbest. For $108 shipped, it was just too tempting. I'm in no hurry to get it as I have 10 other BF mods in my rotation. So, as long it shows up, I'll be happy.

Why am I not surprised? [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: inswva

Gerald_s

Mar 6, 2016
Austria
Mine is on the way now and according to Rob from vapegeek it should arrive before I'm leaving Europe for some month. BTW: if one of you is ordering from UK - they are having a real good service and Rob is always trying to make his customers happy. Even if the device is not as good as I'm expecting, the shop is great for sure.

TheDigital99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
New Hampshire, United States
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Rules : Absolutely no mention of off site Co-Ops/Group Buys

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
  • Deleted by classwife

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
  • Deleted by classwife

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
When the Halcyon was first coming out, it took lost vape about 3 weeks to get them to the group buy admin...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

But it was worth the wait I have to say. I wish he makes another run. How much did we save on that one? 40 or 50 maybe?

Gerald_s

Mar 6, 2016
Austria
Mine arrived today now I'm ready for my posting abroad :banana:

Therion + RDAs.jpg

The Therion BF is coming with an atomizer called Delirium. It's a Kennedy style (?) RDA whichs looks not that bad but as I'm really happy with all my other BF RDA's there is currently no need to use it. There are all in all 2 x 11ml bottles - one in the Therion and a spare bottle + 1 tube in the box

As we learned already in a YT video we have to take out the bottle to replace the battery but IMHO it's not really a mess. One downside could be the way the bottle is attached to the BF pin - the connection pin is not that big hope the tube will sit on it tight all the time.

For the device itself: it's a Therion with a DNA 75 so nothing more to add :thumbs:

Edit: I mixed up the pics with the atomiziers - of course the one in the upper row is the Odin and the other one the Sapor.....

billfirth3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Frisco, TX
Mine arrived today now I'm ready for my posting abroad :banana:

View attachment 597179

The Therion BF is coming with an atomizer called Delirium. It's a Kennedy style (?) RDA whichs looks not that bad but as I'm really happy with all my other BF RDA's there is currently no need to use it. There are all in all 2 x 11ml bottles - one in the Therion and a spare bottle + 1 tube in the box

As we learned already in a YT video we have to take out the bottle to replace the battery but IMHO it's not really a mess. One downside could be the way the bottle is attached to the BF pin - the connection pin is not that big hope the tube will sit on it tight all the time.

For the device itself: it's a Therion with a DNA 75 so nothing more to add :thumbs:

Edit: I mixed up the pics with the atomiziers - of course the one in the upper row is the Odin and the other one the Sapor.....

I just got my therion bf and my battery door is a little wobbly like there should of been a second magnet on the bottom or the sides don't click into place. Does yours do this as well?

billfirth3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Frisco, TX
I'm also not a huge fan of the atty that comes with it. Although it is easy to build on the heat transfer to your mod is ridiculous. But for coming with a mod, I can't complain really. Airflow is ok, not sure why they put top airflow on there just mutes the flavor. Flavor is pretty good since it is a bottom air flowed atty. The internal squonk pin on the atty is super large and it doesn't allow for juice to flow back down the tube, downside.

Gerald_s

Mar 6, 2016
Austria
I just got my therion bf and my battery door is a little wobbly like there should of been a second magnet on the bottom or the sides don't click into place. Does yours do this as well?

No, everything's fine with my mod. Inside the mod - between bottle and battery next to the bottom there's a small button which more or less is locking the door.

billfirth3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Frisco, TX
No, everything's fine with my mod. Inside the mod - between bottle and battery next to the bottom there's a small button which more or less is locking the door.

I ended up fixing it, the battery doors sides were in a little bit too much and I pulled them out and it locked into place fine. For awhile I thought I was going crazy! Just overthinking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread