Lost Vape Therion DNA75 Squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Update on my Therion BF sticky fire button. fasttech is providing good customer service, looks like I'll send it to their Miami office for replacement (and shipping credit -- a nice touch).

Other than the assembly whoops (which can happen to anyone) I really love this mod. The Hadaly clone I have on it right now is a great flavor rda, and runs pretty quiet.

Wow, first time I've anything good about FT CS.
I really like how quiet my Hadaly is too. Good to hear that the clone is quiet as well.

Reactions: markfm

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well I could stand it no more, ordered one as a belated Christmas present to Myself. :D
Was hard to find them in stock, got one with the Red Ostrich cover.
Also noticed FT went up $33 on the price to $139, and still a 7 day wait.
Got mine ordered from Element Vape for $115.95. :)

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
Well I could stand it no more, ordered one as a belated Christmas present to Myself. :D
Hope our orders don't get crossed, I just ordered one from element too, Red ostrich. Looks too good to pass up.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar

Hope our orders don't get crossed, I just ordered one from element too, Red ostrich. Looks too good to pass up.

I hope it works out for you two as well as it has for me. The Delirium bf rda mine came with hit the trash can pretty quick but it works quite well with single coil rdas like the Hadaly and Origen Little 16mm.
Importing themes and material profiles was a breeze by using my dna200 files.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I was thinking the delirium might be good for pif, someone who wants to play with a higher power squonk RDA? Is it actually pretty "mehh", or is it just something that needs higher power dual coil setups than make sense on the therion?

(I'm eagerly awaiting my therion bf replacement set [emoji3]. Fasttech was good about shipping the replacement quickly.)

Reactions: cigatron

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I hope it works out for you two as well as it has for me. The Delirium bf rda mine came with hit the trash can pretty quick but it works quite well with single coil rdas like the Hadaly and Origen Little 16mm.
Importing themes and material profiles was a breeze by using my dna200 files.
I hope so too. :) I have an Origen Little sitting here built (duel coil) ready to go on it. :D All I have so far is shipping label created, no pick up yet, but no rush, I have Lots of other gear. :D

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
I was thinking the delirium might be good for pif, someone who wants to play with a higher power squonk RDA? Is it actually pretty "mehh", or is it just something that needs higher power dual coil setups than make sense on the therion?

(I'm eagerly awaiting my therion bf replacement set [emoji3]. Fasttech was good about shipping the replacement quickly.)

Yeah, the Delirium has a large chamber and needs bigger builds and more power than 75w me thinks. It's pretty noisy too.

Reactions: markfm

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
A friend of mine just got his LV Squonker and tried to put a Stumpy on it but would not screw on. Gave him my Odin V2 which screwed on fine. Hmm, was planning on putting a Stumpy on mine when it gets here. Anyone else have this problem? Otherwise, may just have to try a Hadaly on it.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Does anyone know where to get replacement bottles?
I don't have mine yet, just left CA heading to FL, but I was hoping they would be some kind of standard bottle. If not, then I guess I would like to know were to get replacement bottles also. :D

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
It looks like it might be a 10ml unicorn (I know it's an "11ml", but bottles often hold a bit more than their nominal capacity ).

Anyhow, I sent a message to lv's wholesale contact on Facebook, asking about availability of spare bottles for consumers.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I gave up on the bottle in mine.

Just got in a set of FatdaddyVapes bottles and fittings - retrofit my Therion with the FDV bottle (metal cap), both the FDV and stock bottles seem a bit "stiff" however I now don't have juice leaking inside the mod anymore and have a more reliable squonk.

Yes, I lost some juice capacity with the switch. I think the FDV bottle's capacity is greater than the 18650 - meaning I can swap both at the same time.

Reactions: Burnie

cigatron

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2014
    clinton ar
    I gave up on the bottle in mine.

Just got in a set of FatdaddyVapes bottles and fittings - retrofit my Therion with the FDV bottle (metal cap), both the FDV and stock bottles seem a bit "stiff" however I now don't have juice leaking inside the mod anymore and have a more reliable squonk.

Yes, I lost some juice capacity with the switch. I think the FDV bottle's capacity is greater than the 18650 - meaning I can swap both at the same time.

Sounds like a nice setup. I guess the hose dia is the same as the og therion hose?

Reactions: Burnie

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Sounds like a nice setup. I guess the hose dia is the same as the og therion hose?

Well no.

The FDV bottles came with hoses for each bottle which are impossibly to small to fit on the plastic nipple (if the nipple top is used) or on the metal nipple of the metal cap. Thankfully they included a larger hose that fit for inside the bottle.

Both hoses that FDV supplied were way to small to fit the nipple on the 510 in the Therion so I snipped off 1/4" of the Therion's hose to make the connection between the metal nipple on the bottle and the Therion.

I figured I could never get the stock bottles to work anyway so so what if the hose is 1/4" shorter?
    31934859646_cc5361ded2.jpg

Last edited:

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Finally got mine in after a 6 week ship from China :)

hjg44a8ghlhqzuy6g.jpg

Didnt try the Delirium RDA or the stock squonk bottle yet, swapped them out with my favorites, a Clear capped Nuppin RDA and a Cappy V4 BFX silicone bottle. Regulated Squonk heaven :D
    :banana::banana::banana: Got Mine in Today Also, I Love Vape Mail :wub: :banana::banana::banana:

Topped with the Origen Little 16

Therion.Origen16.jpg

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    I like everything about mine EXCEPT changing the battery. :(
    I have decided because of this, I'll just use the internal charger and grab my Wraith when it is charging. If it needs charged and refilled, then I'll just pop in a fresh battery. This is the only drawback I have seen since I got it Saturday. And I LOVE the Look :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread