Lots of new squonkers - a threat to Reo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Pm me your address....you're now the proud owner of a stab wood REO Woodville.

Paying it Hugly forward! That's called getting it done.. the reonaut way!

AWESOME of you Asbestos!! There's good left in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asbestos4004

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
I’ve looked on classifieds but can’t find the finish or model I prefer.
I seen a few on eBay reasonably priced.

Hell, there might be nothing on the classifieds that appeals to me but after seeing so many posts where the "classifieds" are mentioned I really want to see for myself. Of course the fact that I can't see whats on there makes me want to look that much more.

• Winner
Reactions: Rossum

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
homer-simpson-doh.jpg
lol, I spoke to him. But, I know the feeling

David R

Oct 13, 2017
Michigan
You bet buddy....it went out this morning so you should get it tomorrow.
By the way, had I known you were in MI, this would've never happened. Go BUCKEYES!!!:w00t:
Whoa, whoa, you need not change your opinion of me due to my locale, lol, I am a true Spartan, and despise the maze and blue wearing try hards as much as you do. Go Spartans!

Reactions: Asbestos4004

David R

Oct 13, 2017
Michigan
Go Blue!
View attachment 694337

(Sorry couldn't resist)
You should have resisted, because I know that picture wasn't taken after the Spartans beat your wolverines in Ann Arbor. But, I understand. It's funny, I don't think people outside of Michigan understand just how big the rivalry between UM and MSU really is, but that should go in another thread. lol

spada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Bensalem pa.
Asbestos4040 is a real class act After making a trade with him he sent me a free atty and 100 ml of great juice. I sent a token gift back and we talked about my wife’s cancer situation. I mentioned I liked his diy juice and have been bombed with 500 ml of the Nilla Nuts. We have become friends. And I am greatful to have a friend as kind and generous as him

David R

Oct 13, 2017
Michigan
Asbestos4040 is a real class act After making a trade with him he sent me a free atty and 100 ml of great juice. I sent a token gift back and we talked about my wife’s cancer situation. I mentioned I liked his diy juice and have been bombed with 500 ml of the Nilla Nuts. We have become friends. And I am greatful to have a friend as kind and generous as him
At this point there is no way I would ever disagree with you. He obviously is a person who can empathize with others. And, that is saying a lot these days. Most people only care about themselves and could careless about what other people think. Thank you for sharing this, I think we have both been blessed by meeting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread