• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Yeah!!!! New contact lenses. I must have rubbed them out in my sleep 'cause they sure weren't in there tonight when the doc checked. New doctor, another quick exam, and a different script from her. We'll see how these come out, although she did give me ones that can be slept in if needed.... I also got them to do a little implant while I was there. Why turn down an extra pair of hands???

Ouch Sun, that don't sound good :(

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good one Stone!! :laugh:

Good evening one and all. Supper cooking so I'm here until the timer goes off.
    Ummm, supper's in the belly here :D
    Thanks JJ :D

I can't talk/think about eye stuff...it makes them watery every time...
    :lol: Me too! Can't even THINK about going the contact route :unsure:

Glam

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 18, 2011
    La Salle, Illinois
    Glam - didja ever get out of the garage????

Happy you have new contacts, Sun. Hopefully they will be easier to manage, especially with 4 hands instead of two. :laugh:

Hubs came home....it was up to 25, and it opened right up. But before he even tried it, he did spray all kinds of stuff on the hinges and springs and rubber. I figured it would open at 25 degrees, but this way he felt needed and important. :D He stopped and bought groceries on the way home so another day of being stuck in this house. He said he almost came by to get me, but figured he would not be able to get things quickly with me reading labels and checking prices. And he is right. But I am scared if I go outside, my body might not be able to take the shock of fresh air.

Yes, I do have cabin fever.

th
    Good evening, Beachers.

tgcrna

Tink
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 21, 2010
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks JJ :D

I can't talk/think about eye stuff...it makes them watery every time...

:lol: Me too! Can't even THINK about going the contact route :unsure:

Eye liner and mascara are the worst for me. I have to take breaks or my eyes water and that is so not good.

Off I go. BBL

Heh Heh Heh. I know, I'm evil :D

eye%2BSurgery.JPG

Happy you have new contacts, Sun. Hopefully they will be easier to manage, especially with 4 hands instead of two. :laugh:

Hubs came home....it was up to 25, and it opened right up. But before he even tried it, he did spray all kinds of stuff on the hinges and springs and rubber. I figured it would open at 25 degrees, but this way he felt needed and important. :D He stopped and bought groceries on the way home so another day of being stuck in this house. He said he almost came by to get me, but figured he would not be able to get things quickly with me reading labels and checking prices. And he is right. But I am scared if I go outside, my body might not be able to take the shock of fresh air.

Yes, I do have cabin fever.

th
    Good evening, Beachers.

Hello my evil beach-sista!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread