• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
:blink: Hey! Who put that sign up here on the new beach? :blink:

images

Oh, crap......the politicians are here. :facepalm::D Or is it big tobacco? Or big pharma? Or the FDA? :blink:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
While they have sis in the hospital treating for pneumonia....and she is responding well....they did the swallow test. And she PASSED!! So tonight, she was going to have her first real food for dinner....pureed, but real food. And ice cream, and yogurt! I could tell she was happy. I wanted to stay, but we have a prior commitment. One of our good friends fell off a ladder last week and messed his ankles and feet up pretty badly...he and wife asked us to come over for dinner one night this week to keep him from going bonkers since he is pretty much housebound.....so we offered to pick up pizza and go visit. So when hubs gets home, we are going.

I won't be around to celebrate evening of the grand opening of part 7!

th

I will choke down the pizza and act like I am having a great time....but I will really be missing you guys.

Great closing and opening posts, VG!! :wub::wub::wub::thumbs::toast:

I'm so glad that Stefanie is doing well!!! I hope she'll get that real food soon.

Just don't actually choke on that pizza. :laugh: I wouldn't know what to do without you. :D

I enjoy making those kinds of posts. :) I was so tired after making this opening, I had to go to bed. I made the closing for Part 6 today. It's funny how you have something in mind, but can't find the things you want, and while searching, other things you see put a whole different theme in your head... at least that's what happened last night and today. I couldn't find any videos I liked of Clooney or Goodman, and couldn't find something appropriate with bikinis (for the guys) that was the same length time-wise as the Huge Ackman stuff I found (and no, I didn't look for Captain Kangaroo or Mr. Rogers :lol:), so I kept looking and random stuff came up. I picked the Beach Police with the Parking Meters. :D The same kind of thing happened while looking for stuff to close Part 6. I ended up with the Cabana Boy.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
:blink: Hey! Who put that sign up here on the new beach? :blink:

images

Uhhh, that would be YOU. :lol:

Ball gags and riding crops are in the wash, the leather straps are being refinished, and new chains are on order...

In all seriousness not much thankfully. Gotta go pick up a youngin' here in a minute then eating dinner.

But you know the names of all that stuff. :shock:

Oh, crap......the politicians are here. :facepalm::D Or is it big tobacco? Or big pharma? Or the FDA? :blink:

I could go on another rant about all the notices in the yellow ECF Banner. :grr: I want to know Who and Why!!! Not speculation from someone who doesn't really know, but actually Who and Why!!!

Meggers

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Kansas
I could go on another rant about all the notices in the yellow ECF Banner. :grr: I want to know Who and Why!!! Not speculation from someone who doesn't really know, but actually Who and Why!!!

:blink: Yeah...what's up with all these people(self righteous phukers)who are attempting to ban ecigs? I just want names and addresses. I need to know how many pipe bombs to make. :D

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
:blink: Yeah...what's up with all these people(self righteous phukers)who are attempting to ban ecigs? I just want names and addresses. I need to know how many pipe bombs to make. :D

What makes me mad is.....they are trying to ban something they know nothing about. Freedom in this country is really going away...quickly!

I'll buy the pipes. :laugh:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa

...and where to plant them. :lol:

An opening post for me and jj.......

Welcome to part 7 of the beach......:laugh:

Captain_Kangaroo_promotional_postcard_1961.JPG

I forgot about the Grandfather Clock and that Big Bear. I still don't remember the Big Bear.

Hi, Mon Cher!!! :wub:

Welcome to Part 7!!! :D The waters are getting warmer, so that may be what's confusing you, but it's Spring now. :)

What makes me mad is.....they are trying to ban something they know nothing about. Freedom in this country is really going away...quickly!

I'll buy the pipes. :laugh:

I'll pay for the nuts and bolts. Who's got the gun powder? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread