• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 8.b

Status
Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hello, Beach Babes and Buddies. :)

As you know, Lounging By The Beach - Part 8.a was closed because we went over 15,000 posts there.

I searched high and low, and thought this place looked pretty good...

Part%208.b%20-%20New%20Beach%201.jpg

Whaddaya think?

We could hang out here during the day...

Part%208.b%20-%20New%20Beach%202.jpg

and enjoy the bar and food in the evenings...

Part%208.b%20-%20New%20Beach%203.jpg

because

Part%208.b%20-%20New%20Beach%204.jpg

Yes, we've found our new

Part%208.b%20-%20New%20Beach%205.jpg

So set up your beach chairs and ice chests,
kick off your sandals, shed any unnecessary clothes,
and get ready for Lounging By The Beach - Part 8.b

:w00t:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you, VG, for another beautiful OP.......those pictures and poem are stunning!
8371.very_5F00_tiny_5F00_red_5F00_heart_5F00_anim.gif

Good morning in our new sand, Beachers. Wish I could hang around and play all day, but I am hosting a birthday party for one of my gal pals tonight, so I will have to be in and out.....with cleaning and cooking being the priority today. I am making a pretty easy Tuscan sausage and tortellini soup and a pitcher of raspberry lemon martinis....every one is bringing a food contribution, and the birthday girl is making her own cake, cause she is the good baker of our bunch. No worries, I will start my diet tomorrow. :D

Everyone have a great Wed.....and enjoy our new home! :)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Thanks, Dale.....hope yours is good too. :) I am finding an unbelievable amount of dust here.....I think this forum is making my house dirty. :p
    Robin just told me the other day that dust is mostly made up of dead skin cells :?: :unsure: :facepalm:

Good morning beachmates :D

Another fine job, VG!!

Good morning Tink :)

I done fell asleep once today :unsure:

Glam

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 18, 2011
    La Salle, Illinois
    Robin just told me the other day that dust is mostly made up of dead skin cells :?: :unsure: :facepalm:

If that were true, Dale.....from the looks of the amount here, I should be really tiny. :laugh:

I know she is right.....when I clean my bedroom, I can see the dead skin cells....they are really bad where hubs dries off after a shower....I dry off in the shower, but he steps out to dry off, and leaves a film of them on the floor. At least they are CLEAN dead skin cells. :laugh:

Good morning, Tink. :) You are probably sleeping, but I know you back read, so you will see this and be proud that I remembered you.:facepalm:

Break over, back to sweeping up the dead skin cells.....since hubs does windows, do any of you ladies want me to have him cloned? :D

tgcrna

Tink
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 21, 2010
    Greensboro, NC
    Good morning, Tink. :) You are probably sleeping, but I know you back read, so you will see this and be proud that I remembered you.:facepalm:

Nope, not sleeping. I was here all by my lonesome, so I went over to FB to see what was up there :laugh:

I was snoozing this morning, and the phone rang (always does). Sometimes I don't even hear it, but when I do I ignore it and go right back to sleep. It is usually a telemarketer. But this morning, right after the home phone rang, my cell phone rang too. Not many ppl know my cell #, so I figured it may be urgent that I get the phone. Both were from my dentist, reminding me of my appt tomorrow :grr: I didn't realize they even had my cell number. Wish they didn't :sneaky:

I decided to stay up, even though I work tonight :unsure: I hope it is a good night! 8-o

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread