• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Hey, Tink!!
animated-smileys-hello-35.gif

Edited to add.....Bye, Tink. Hope it is uneventful at the old asylum.
animated-smileys-hello-26.gif

Last edited:

Meggers

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Kansas
Hope you can check in later, Tink....after hubs and I get back from Buffalo Wild Wings.

Care to join us, Meggers? 60 cents wings night!! :toast: Oh...I forgot, I don't think they have tacos. :(

:blink: They just built a new Buffalo Wild Wings here. there's been one downtown for years. they're going to close that one and reopen in the new location. :D

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
:blink: They just built a new Buffalo Wild Wings here. there's been one downtown for years. they're going to close that one and reopen in the new location. :D

We probably paid for that new location. It is hubs' favorite casual place to eat.....I think it is terribly overpriced....except on Wings Tuesday. That is the only time he does not have to bribe me into going. :D

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
:blink: No...I live in the sticks. :blink:

shack-woods-1861222.jpg

But I work(well...perhaps "work" isn't the correct word)...I am employed in the city. :laugh:

Wow....I didn't know they had Spanish moss in Kansas. :D At least your place looks easy to clean....all you need is a broom. :laugh:

And now I must exit, Meggers.....hubs is home, getting the yard winterized...and he just brought me in a bunch of green onions to clean. Yes..we still had onions growing. :D We love green onions, and keep planting them all summer...this last batch is just now ready to eat.

See you later. :wub: Enjoy your tacos. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread