1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Love my Virginia! But V4L out-of stock...

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by poodernet, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. poodernet

poodernet Full Member

Hey all! I first Vaped in July 2009 (cheap atomizer-based junk). Now I've been a satisfied V4L customer since 11/17/2009, primarily due to their exceptional Customer Service (OK, their products had a lot to do with it too :)) So satisfied, in fact, that I've spent over $2k at V4L since then. I found 'my' flavor/strength on the first order (Virginia 24/36mg, though occasionally I like a fruit flavor or Sampler). Unfortunately, Virginia 24/36mg have been out-of-stock for over a month (as of 10/22/2010), and I'm getting a bit 'antsy'. (Cowboy, 555, Dunhall, and RY5 don't cut it. Hilton is closer, but no cigar.) What other carts are like Virginia?

[​IMG]

2. TrippH

TrippH Senior Member ECF Veteran

Not sure but isn't v4l just dekang juice? If so, there should be a lot of places with that flavor.

3. DocWyatt

DocWyatt Ultra Member ECF Veteran

$2k? Are you only buying pre-filled? You can re-fill a cartomizer for 20 cents... just sayin...

4. poodernet

poodernet Full Member

V4L has finally restocked Virginia and comped me two boxes (thanks Robert). It had been so long that my tastebuds rejected the flavor, but after a few days all is back to normal.

Also tried some cartos from LeCig, who also have excellent customer service. Strangely enough, LeCig D1 cartos only work with slotted end 808D-1 batteries (rendering half of my collection unusable), so I don't know how regular my orders will be. To their credit, they called me to make sure I got the proper design (thanks Michael).

In general, I've found very pro-active customer service at most online e-cig vendors. Such a cool industry :)

[​IMG]

5. poodernet

poodernet Full Member

Still vaping. Still with V4L. Still experience their re-stocking problem. Tried a few other suppliers. Didn't like their products.

There. 3 out of 5 posts.

[​IMG]

6. swedishfish

swedishfish Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

My mom liked the Hilton and Virginia from V4L. Maybe your tastes are similiar- she did like the prefilled cartos (if that's what you want to stick with) from Smoke Tip.

If you want to fill your own or top off - Backwood Brew has a virginia.

7. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Cignot has it. In stock. PG or VG.

Not sure what your supplier/product problems were. If this is the real Boge/Dekang Virginia the liquid should be quite consistent.

8. poodernet

poodernet Full Member

Thanks, Rickajho. V4L seems to always be out of Virginia 24/36mg (cartomizers). I've stuck with V4L because they're exceptional in all other respects.

The problem was finding a 'backup' supplier with a Virginia-flavor equivalent (should've been easy, since it's essentially the default Tobacco flavor of most of the non-USA suppliers I tried when I first started vaping). Naming-conventions made this 'hit or miss' (hmmm...does 'Carolina' = 'Virginia' --- that sort of thing). Now I keep juice & drip-tips handy as a backup.

Take care... (4 out of 5 posts, almost there :))

[​IMG]

9. poodernet

poodernet Full Member

@swedishfish Hilton *is* my 2nd favorite. Your mom has good taste. BTW - My 5th post! No more training-wheels... :)

10. swedishfish

swedishfish Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well it took ya long enough! :laugh:

Just kidding! LiteCigUSA has some prefilled KR808 cartos too.

11. poodernet

poodernet Full Member

That it did (NO kidding). Virginia was re-stocked today (V4L) & I remembered to check here (ECF) for coupon-codes (32% off).

Anyway, now that I can post to 'regular' forums I'll visit more often. Gotta brush up on Jargon, etc. Keep vapin'!!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.