Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Arrived!
Post Office delivered to some neighbor :)-x) but they drove it over to me :).

So many colors on one mod, lol - I like it. Everything else I have is black or stainless...:D.

mountainman.jpg

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Arrived!
Post Office delivered to some neighbor :)-x) but they drove it over to me :).

So many colors on one mod, lol - I like it. Everything else I have is black or stainless...:D.

View attachment 514014
Good ol' Post Office, as long as we put it somewhere that's good enough. Glad you got it though! Wanna see a shot with the door though....[emoji12]

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Here ya go!
Certainly a brighter color - hard to catch the lighting right, but the darker body actually has a fair amount of orange to it - it all kind of ties together in a theme.

3 different metals and 3 different woods!
Might have to rename her "Sixy" when she's dressed like this.

:DDefinitely a change from my usual "50 shades of black" mods.
3and3.jpg

Good ol' Post Office, as long as we put it somewhere that's good enough. Glad you got it though! Wanna see a shot with the door though....[emoji12]

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
I'm still alive pepper [emoji6] this project has unfortunately had to take a back seat for a while while I juggle real life. I still want to drop some new stuff as time and money allows but right now I'm running thin on both. Thanks for checking on the thread though!

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
Just checking, real life and family comes first always, So we'll be here down the line, long as your set and I know you are with a good vape it will all be a little easier. Sometimes all we can do is juggle for a bit and then hopefully it all falls into place and we move along. Stay safe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread