Low Country Mountain Man Discussion and Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
Well, I like the shelf and for me it works on the Thump, not everyone will agree of course, but I like it and I have another one coming that will want the shelf model. These are different and I like the departure from the norm. It actually follows the line of the atty up (to me) I have lots of normal tips, these are pretty original (to me) :)

Reactions: TS12000

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
any body see a baby seal here
948df69ae1073e967610f886a07fa4bd.jpg

Tapapaw [emoji252]
I do! ;) But sometimes I see things in wood that others don't :D

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Awesome, thank you sir. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Thanks! You'll have to check these threads or the website, etsy said they have a moral objection to drip tips (I figired it was okay since it wasnt a mod or juice but thats what happens when you assume).

Should be releasing a handful today/tonight. Green buckeye, glow in the dark koa infusion, and african blackwood. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reactions: AllPepperS

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Sorry everyone I was at a funeral in NC over the weekend. Sloth, glad that thing looks so good on your Reo brother. Allpeppers, sorry you don't get to have fun with those till thursday but it will be worth the wait darling you have very good taste!

As far as news goes, the other woodworker I wanted to have help totally squelched so boo! Good news is I have lots of wood ready to go and bought myself a new saw too! The spalted sycamore everyone seems to love is back in house along with other cool bits and ends.

Hope the rest of everyones weekends go well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread