Low Country Mountain Man Discussion and Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
In case anyone is just peeping this thread and not the update thread I thought I would share this here as well. Made a prototype chuff cap today, it really turned out great and i will be producing these verrry soon! The shot on the Reo? Well I don't have the mod for the twisted messes built yet so I figured black on black would look good [emoji12]

98a347bcf61e3081a8c1a2028cd0491a.jpg

7f860755fcd5efc927ee0c6afda0f538.jpg

381b05c4f51adfb39414c49449c46e0e.jpg

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Interesting, I don't have anything that takes one of those at the moment, I know everybody will have a stroke but the Stumpy didn't suit me so it went down the road, but that looks pretty good.

Tapapaw[emoji252]
I thought this one was not up my alley but the flavor and vapor out of it is crazy. I mentioned via instagram they need a bottom fed version but right now you'd have to drip it.

The other drawback to this widebore stuff that I mentioned before is that there isnt a standard tip that will fit all these atties, some companies are making built in tip caps, etc. The reason I picked this as my prototype was that they just happen to use the same delrin tip as the Little Boy and I have a couple of those so I had a few to mess up if it came to that lol.

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
***GIVEAWAY ALERT***

I grabbed some bottles from Nicoticket during their Veterans Day sale and got a couple free bottles as a result. Got them today and the free stuff was a flavor I know I don't dig already.

Here's the deal, (2) 60ml bottles of 6mg Got Cookie?

No strings attached, they were given to me and I'm just PIF'ing them so if that is something you like or want to try just shoot me a PM. I would like to do one bottle per person but if only one person steps up you can have both. If no one does I'll take it to instagram in a day or two.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    ***GIVEAWAY ALERT***

I grabbed some bottles from Nicoticket during their Veterans Day sale and got a couple free bottles as a result. Got them today and the free stuff was a flavor I know I don't dig already.

Here's the deal, (2) 60ml bottles of 6mg Got Cookie?

No strings attached, they were given to me and I'm just PIF'ing them so if that is something you like or want to try just shoot me a PM. I would like to do one bottle per person but if only one person steps up you can have both. If no one does I'll take it to instagram in a day or two.
    I'd like to try a bottle, but for some reason ECF won't let me send you a PM?

Reactions: TS12000
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread