Low Resistance Magnum Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Drew , where in Jersey are you located? Do you have a storefront? I'm in Allentown, PA but am over in the Phillipsburg area quite often.

Funny you should mention that .....Im at Great Wolf lodge until Thursday morning with the family...Allentown was one of the last signs I remember seeing before we got off of 33( I think)...I live Farmingdale but I own a house in Bloomsbury also by Pburg, but I hardly ever go there...One day maybe , you never know....
Drew

Krythis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
WNY
krythis.com
Let `em rip Drew. When I get out of the burn ward I'll be sending your cut of the ViceGrips.... :thumb:
Still not up yet, has Scott's powers failed us? Maybe he just doesn't have anything on the pool side bars in Great Wolf :D

Couple questions on these LR attys...

I was told by another supplier that they looked into getting these from Joye, but was told they had a high DOA and failure rate and that they should wait a couple months on ordering them. I don't know if these are Joye or not, but Drew have you had any issues with the attys failing or being DOA?

If they operate at 3.7v how is it the Mah reduces the life of the atty and battery? I thought Mah was only an indication of how long the battery would last and not related to the output? I'd like to just throw one on an old 510 I have laying around, but if need be I can modify one of my Fog Log mods to be in parallel instead of series.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I was told by another supplier that they looked into getting these from Joye, but was told they had a high DOA and failure rate and that they should wait a couple months on ordering them. I don't know if these are Joye or not, but Drew have you had any issues with the attys failing or being DOA?

Not speaking for Drew... but I can say with some confidence that the LR atties that Drew carries are probably not made by Joye.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Funny you should mention that .....Im at Great Wolf lodge until Thursday morning with the family...Allentown was one of the last signs I remember seeing before we got off of 33( I think)...I live Farmingdale but I own a house in Bloomsbury also by Pburg, but I hardly ever go there...One day maybe , you never know....
Drew

Cool, Have fun in the Poconos.

kaji

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
CA
If they operate at 3.7v how is it the Mah reduces the life of the atty and battery? I thought Mah was only an indication of how long the battery would last and not related to the output? I'd like to just throw one on an old 510 I have laying around, but if need be I can modify one of my Fog Log mods to be in parallel instead of series.

I believe it is because mah also affects the max drain or max discharge rate of batteries. max discharge rate = mah * C rating/1000. Here is more information: Discharge Methods

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I am not sure they are the same, I know they are listed under the Phidas page, but the ones that come with the Phidias Woodimus say Phidas Atomizer at 1.618Ω. I believe the 1.5Ω attys come with the Magnum kit.

Yeah, I thought I was two threads below...:oops: Still wanna try wunna dem magnums tho. Im bad at math, I just round everything to the nearest whatever.

...i'm diggin a hole, aren't i..

FandZ

Mar 13, 2010
US
I know how you feel. I have been on the site for 2 days waiting (even at work)for them. Im so happy I got mine ordered.

Yesterday a coworkers had one of nhaler's atty with the some high voltage juice and a drip tip. It was simply the best combo I've tried yet. It even kicked the pants off of a 5v setup that I tried. It was simply the best TH & taste that I've had to date. It was a eureka moment. I don't even care that I missed the 10% off coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread