Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Of the first three I got, one died after maybe 25 drags. Oddly, that was the one I had reserved for "dark" juices like Rath Waffle, Ms T's Caramel Chocolate Brownie, and Ms T's French Toast. The other two, I rotate daily (lighter juices only), and both are still going strong after about 3 weeks. The metal sheath is coming a bit loose from the atomizer part on one, but it still works great (leaks a tad sometimes). I just ordered two more today, and some HV juice. I love them, but we take our chances with experimental atomizers. It's best to know that going into it. If you don't like the odds, well, old style atties are still there... I'll play the odds myself. They are great on my Vypr!

Very well said Tempus Fugit. Every one should think this way when getting into the Low resistance attys. and in time they will get better.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
I just ordered 2 LR magnum atty's. They came in the mail today and DO NOT WORK!!!! I am using them with my EGO and I did everything correctly but I am getting ZERO smoke. Anyone have this problem?

Do you have another PV you can try them on? I've run into this, where they will work on the XShaler but not the Tornado/Ego. Try the staple mod here on ECF, it is a connection issue that the staple mod fixes. Just be sure to not let the staple extend past the center conductor as shown.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-center-conductor-gap-penstyle-atomizers.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread