LR atomizers

Discussion in 'Atomizers and Cartridges' started by vlahmapoutras, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vlahmapoutras

vlahmapoutras Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Netherlands
    Hi.I am about to enter the world of DIY e-liquid and for that reason I am gonna taste quite a lot of different flavors. My cartomizers and glasomizers are not suitable for testing small quantities of different e-liquids. Also I am not rebuilding any coils so a RDA wouldn't be suitable for me. So I would like your opinions. Going through several threads I saw the 510 LR bridgeless atomizers are recommended for such a use.I know nothing about this type of atomizers and would like to try some.Does anyone know of a place that I can get relatively cheap (not 20$ for one) and good quality atomizers (Vapor Kings doesn't ship to Europe) that can last for more than a few weeks :) ? Is there any other alternative for the purpose mentioned? Thanks!

2. samwest

samwest Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2011
    Gainesville Texas
    Pearl B likes this.
  3. samwest

samwest Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2011
    Gainesville Texas
    OOPS! Sorry bout that.

4. vlahmapoutras

Feb 9, 2014
    Netherlands
    Thanks for the reply but as I said Vapor Kings doesn't ship to Europe.Any other options?

5. vlahmapoutras

Feb 9, 2014
    Netherlands
    I contacted VK to ask them if they would ship to Netherlands and replied that they don't ship outside USA.
    Damn that is a good offer.Wish I had someone in US to order them and ship them...
    Anyhow,my initial questions are still unanswered :toast:

6. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    What about using a mail forwarding service ?

7. vlahmapoutras

Feb 9, 2014
    Netherlands
    Unfortunately they are too expensive for such small items.Do you know of any such service to recommend?

8. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Fantasy Island
    What is wrong with using a simple easy dripper? I use the igo-L and have for the last year when trying out mixes. Just my 3¢ (inflation) Good luck to you and happy mixing.

Jeffmoore78 and oplholik like this.
  9. Mike888888

Mike888888 Full Member

Apr 27, 2015
    What about T-VCT rebuildble atomizer?
    You should watch the video firstly, then you are interested in this item. maybe i can help you.

10. Firestorm

Firestorm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chicagoland
  11. Jeffmoore78

Jeffmoore78 Full Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Mobile, Alabama
    I'm with Rat2chat2. Get a simple IGO atty. They are very inexpensive (7 bucks or so). Do a single coil build, it doesnt even have to be pretty. Changing the cotton out is stupid easy. And you taste each flavor that way, with no mixing of flavors. IMO there will be no other way you will be able to taste each flavor with out getting another flavor mixed in with it. I've been mixing my own juice for a couple of years now, and thats the only way I go. Taste tests, on a dripper with 0mg nic. high VG.

oplholik likes this.
  12. RavenousPathogen

RavenousPathogen Full Member

Jul 15, 2015
    Try empiremods, that's who I get my 306's from

13. oplholik

oplholik Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have been using an igo-s on a 14500 mod for juice testing, It's definitely easier than trying to use an atty, I know, I used genuine Joye LR attys for quite awhile, till I got tired of the stiff draw, and cleaning them out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.