• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

LR attys and digitalciggz order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Got my order from BlueMist tonight - they stuck a little bottle of Cinnabun in the package (I just looooove samples :laugh:)

Pretty good stuff so far, but, with any cinnamon, I'm not harboring much hope of it ever coming OUT of my carto. You get the hint of cinnamon and the icing-type taste from a cinnamon roll, but not tasting too much of the bread...but maybe the remaining cola in my carto is covering it up.

I'll let you guys know a bit more later, once I've been through a mil or 2....

And, really, if you guys have a favorite flavor that you wanna buy in bulk - they've got a 150ml bottle for just $25.00 - that's just .17/ml - not a bad price at all...

their 10ml bottles go for $5.00 - so the savings DO add up when you buy in bulk...

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Yep - I had the 510 and a stupid Mini-Pipe (I wanted to look smarter).
Awww...you didn't need a pipe for that ;)

I was looking at the 'old' posts back then and saw where Vicki McKenna was actually in our group for a very short time (hope she is doing well e-cig/wise). She converted us and others to this brand new endeavor.

Dang. I'd never imagine our little group could scare someone like her away.....
Hmmm....maybe next time instead of in front of the Capitol, we should go vape in front of SFW. Maybe that will scare a few more people away...................:2cool:

The V3 is alive & well (no thanks to PS). Going thru some attys, but the BE112's work pretty good. DRIP-TIPS are awesome! Gonna see if a 510 adapter (from 801) works better AND with my 1st cartos!!!

They weren't able to fix it? Or did they just tell you to put more noalox on it & you figured out a better way?
I've always been jealous of you PS users that never had a problem. Yeah; probably should have just exchanged it, but hopefully my 9 month wait will pay off (I'm under 250 on the pre-order list for the ProVari & he's planning on shipping on 15DEC; please keep your fingers crossed this is a keeper!)
You are too cute about the drip tips! Yes; they def serve a time and purpose! Especially when juice testing! That's when they really rock!
I'm assuming it's a 510 carto? Do they even make 801 cartos? Heck - do they still make 801s?? LOL

But seriously, did you just get a 510 adaptor for your V3, or do you have one of those screw in adaptors that will allow your 801 adaptor to take on a 510 (did that make sense?)

now I can buy 500ml of unflavored juice (are you listening EW?)
Unflavored? Yeah; you could. But what would be the purpose?? hee hee hee....

Now that you have that drip tip, you will discover a whole new world at our next mtg!

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
.......:2cool:

I'm assuming it's a 510 carto? Do they even make 801 cartos? Heck - do they still make 801s?? LOL

But seriously, did you just get a 510 adaptor for your V3, or do you have one of those screw in adaptors that will allow your 801 adaptor to take on a 510 (did that make sense?)

Unflavored? Yeah; you could. But what would be the purpose?? hee hee hee....

$3.00 for a standard 801 to 510 adapter (vs $22.00 for a PS special V3 adapter). Think you once said this will create extra resistance which is probably a good thing w 6V - we shall see. Yes unflavored (I can add as much BACON as I want)!:blush:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Got my order from BlueMist tonight - they stuck a little bottle of Cinnabun in the package (I just looooove samples :laugh:)

I'll let you guys know a bit more later, once I've been through a mil or 2....

And, really, if you guys have a favorite flavor that you wanna buy in bulk - they've got a 150ml bottle for just $25.00 - that's just .17/ml - not a bad price at all...

their 10ml bottles go for $5.00 - so the savings DO add up when you buy in bulk...

Isn't getting a little "thank you" such a nice touch? It's like Christmas in each envelope!

Thanks for the heads up on their 150ml! I'm going to have to take a more serious look at them next week when I can get one of their sample packs.

$3.00 for a standard 801 to 510 adapter (vs $22.00 for a PS special V3 adapter). Think you once said this will create extra resistance which is probably a good thing w 6V - we shall see. Yes unflavored (I can add as much BACON as I want)!:blush:

Yuppers. Using the screw ons -vs- the actual adapters does create kind of a garden hose resistance, but like you said, at 6V, that can't be too bad of a good thing.
Sorry I never paid more attention to those technical/electronic things earlier when I would run across them (I just recently was reading on the Ohms & volts can tell you the watts thingy & my head still hurts over that one), I'm not quite sure what it would drag things down too, but with a 510, you probably won't notice too much of a change.

vicks...oh....NO, another cinnamon i must try? must...resist...so...difficult...!!

Ok everyone....does this mean we need to do a gathering either the 11th or the 18th?
I know of this place in Johnson Creek that would work out really nice ;) lol

mlrgrl...one word, good lady: essssssssssssssssssence!

emoticon-0141-whew.gif

So it was worth the wait?

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Trying to gather during the holidays is rough - the 11th I've got Joshie, so it's a possibility. The 18th would be real rough - the boys are playing at the Rave on the 17th, so I'm not sure what kind of shape I'd be in on Sat...

On the plus side, anyone wanna come join me at the Rave to watch Statobahn play on a real stage? I got a few tickets I can sell at a lower price than what you'd pay to get in the door.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Trying to gather during the holidays is rough - the 11th I've got Joshie, so it's a possibility. The 18th would be real rough - the boys are playing at the Rave on the 17th, so I'm not sure what kind of shape I'd be in on Sat...

On the plus side, anyone wanna come join me at the Rave to watch Statobahn play on a real stage? I got a few tickets I can sell at a lower price than what you'd pay to get in the door.

Isn't it amazing that we have kids that we can sit in a corner, buy them a soda and they talk and talk and talk like lil well behaved adults?
I still smile when I think of Ba & Josh that night at Albanese & how they looked at me like I was interupting them when I checked in with them at the picnic table. LOL

I know for sure the Rave is out :( and I knew it was a long shot this close to the holidays.
I have a friend who finally bit the bullet and got a 5V. She has Saturdays off until Jan 1. I told her now that she's one of us, she needs to attend one of our gatherings & she was all for it.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Soooo - anyone else up for a gathering this weekend??? Johnson Creek?

I hear MlrGrl knows a good place :laugh:

I would really love too. I work in grafton until 7pm Fri, saturdays and sundays. Then I wouild have to pick up my wonderful wife we are dying to meet any of you really. She wants to hang out but I have so much to learn and it would go better in person. Let me know where and if you all will be there long enough to make it.

skipdashu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2011
Central Texas
is digitalciggz.com the same company as DIY flavor shack? they sell their juice. just ordered a couple more LR attys from them (the cheapies). these things could make me love dripping. also ordered a bottle of their english toffee....even though i'll probably hate it.
Then send it to me because I mix it with a little bit of Coconut (high VG) and love it. :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread