• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

LR eGo mega Attys!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Bert: Though this is the "ego user group"
I am curious, what's the diameter of the Hello? if it is 14mm I would imagine if you either used an adapter or willing to shave down the ego atty a bit.. it would would like a good match.. and maybe even look pretty sweet on the Hello

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
aww I was just about to post this :D... well did anyone order this yet :D.. I am in the process

Nah! I looked and passed.

I have the standard resistance eGo Mega atty and carts. They are fine but vape like 801s. What is special with the eGo as you know is to vape with the cone. The megas, LR or otherwise negate that feature. I do enjoy my megas in a specific application, and standard 510 for vaping my eGos.

Because most carts, carts/juice combo cannot properly feed an LR atomiser adequately I doub't that these would serve well with carts and wind up being relinquished to dripping. Just my thoughts...

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Nah! I looked and passed.

I have the standard resistance eGo Mega atty and carts. They are fine but vape like 801s. What is special with the eGo as you know is to vape with the cone. The megas, LR or otherwise negate that feature. I do enjoy my megas in a specific application, and standard 510 for vaping my eGos.

Because most carts, carts/juice combo cannot properly feed an LR atomiser adequately I doub't that these would serve well with carts and wind up being relinquished to dripping. Just my thoughts...

Yeah I understand where you are coming from, but I still might add it to my stock of various atties/cartos :D

I assumed as much with being useless with filled carts, and though I like the look of the cone.. I also like the look of the straight fat cylinder ... maybe a fat drip tip would look nice :D....

also another plus (for only me i guess) is since I do enjoy the occasional ego LR combo in general.. I feel that these might be a useful piece of hardware for my "secret" ego juice feeding rig... (secret meaning still in the theory process :D )

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Check the shipping notice on their site. Cutoff was today then they shutdown for some Chinese holiday until Oct 5.

well if you order during the holidy (till Oct8 ) you will get an extra discount.... that is if you are willing to wait that is ;)

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Yeah I understand where you are coming from, but I still might add it to my stock of various atties/cartos :D

I assumed as much with being useless with filled carts, and though I like the look of the cone.. I also like the look of the straight fat cylinder ... maybe a fat drip tip would look nice :D....

also another plus (for only me i guess) is since I do enjoy the occasional ego LR combo in general.. I feel that these might be a useful piece of hardware for my "secret" ego juice feeding rig... (secret meaning still in the theory process :D )

There are drip tips available, or you can mod the blank cart that comes on the atty like I did for a whistle tip drip tip. :)

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I knew I seen it somewhere too and couldn't for the life of me remember where, LOL..
TY too Low..
Now if someone will make one for the slim Mega eGo atty as that one I don't believe will fit due to the slightly larger size of the cylinder of that particular atty.
Digitalciggz?? Please?? LOL..
ahhhhhh Stubear,

You just head out to Heaven's Gifts they have them. What you are looking for is the "A" type. 5 for $6, pretty good deal. I have ordered much of my supplies from them and never had anything bad to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread