• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

LR eGo mega Attys!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge Bobiwan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2010
Wisconsin
drip tips for the big ego atty? link please.... yes there is always a place for a modded whistle :D

Greenhouseone also has drip tips for the Mega atty, in either aluminum or delrin. On the downside however, Greenhouseone shipments come from China and carry that $15.00 Flat Rate shipping charge. Therefore I tend to wait until I have need for enough product to place a larger order to compensate for the shipping fee. Delivery has been excellent for my experience, taking typically 5 days from China to Wisconsin.

Electronic Cigarette Drip Tips

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Greenhouseone also has drip tips for the Mega atty, in either aluminum or delrin. On the downside however, Greenhouseone shipments come from China and carry that $15.00 Flat Rate shipping charge. Therefore I tend to wait until I have need for enough product to place a larger order to compensate for the shipping fee. Delivery has been excellent for my experience, taking typically 5 days from China to Wisconsin.

Electronic Cigarette Drip Tips

Only Heavens Gifts has the "A" type (slim) atomiser drip tip that I have seen. More sites always welcome.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
You can always hollow out the blank cart that comes on the atty for a flat drip tip. Mine works pretty well.

IMAG0037.jpg

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
I'd like to know what you guys think of the flavor of the juices and vaping in general using a ego (mega) atty? Is the flavor and vape production BETTER than a 510 atomizer?

Flavour and vapor are better on mega atties than 510's imo.
Specially flavour.
To me mega atties are the best ones in regard of flavour compared to all other models i've tried.
I'm referring to standard mega, not LR.
On mega LR's flavour is slightly burnt like any other LR..
Re dripping, i stick around 6 drops, it gurgles a bit but it does fine.

Last edited:

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I'd like to know what you guys think of the flavor of the juices and vaping in general using a ego (mega) atty? Is the flavor and vape production BETTER than a 510 atomizer?

Many reasons. For one, 2.5ml cart volume. For another, the atty it's self(the bridge) is much bigger and seems to wick juice better. And it just plain works better in general. I have stocked up on the XL attys and will never put a 510 atty on an eGo again.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I have a LR mega coming from TW (10 dollars not bad for in the US if you ask me)

Anyways....

I have a 801 drip tip....if you put cartomizer rubber around the base....would they work as a drip tip? I know I can do this with a 510 drip to to work on a 801.....

I'd just hollow out the blank cart that comes on the atty. It isn't too hard. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joye-510/120460-ego-mega-cyl-atty-free-drip-tip.html

Hey Stu, any way to move that thread here?

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC

opsguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2010
Florida Treasure Coast
I picked up one of these LR Mega Atomizers at TW and I am sad to say they it performs terrible for me. They run so hot it just burns the juice. Yes it gives plenty of thick vapor but it is burnt tasting vapor and it completely distorts the flavor of the juice.

Yes I cleaned out the atty very well before using it and loaded it with about 45 drops and kept the filler wet. I tried several different juices and they all tasted terrible and burnt. I can also tell you if you carry this in your shirt pocket it will leak.

I should have just bought the regular Mega Atty instead of the LR but I let the sales guy talk me into trying it. For now I will go back to using the new Joye 510 cartomizers you fill with syringe. They are working pretty consistently for me.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Yea, I think I am going to avoid them. I have plenty of the standard eGo mega cyl attys, and I am more than happy w/ them. I only posted because I know the question has been asked before. Even the regular eGo mega cyl atty can burn some juice. That combined w/ the possibility of premature batt failure, I think makes them unnecessary at best. FWIW, myfreedomsmoke.com has the best deal I've seen on the eGo mega cyl attys at $6.57 after coupon code "smoke". I bought ten of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread