LR901 atty question

Discussion in 'DSE 901/b *Mini*' started by Ynot531, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ynot531

Ynot531 Full Member Verified Member

I recently purchased an LR901 low res atty from EmpireMods that I use with a 510 to 901 adapter on my Silver Bullet.
    I find the draw to be extremely tight compared to my 510 and 306 attys. Is this normal? I'm thinking about ordering another
    one but if this is the way they all draw, I think I'll stick with my 510 and 306's.

2. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

3. Ynot531

Ynot531 Full Member Verified Member

Thanks cs, I think the one I have must be defective. It almost seems as though it's clogged.

4. supershags2005

supershags2005 Full Member

I've run into issues like that a few times, you can try to clear it out. Put a bit of paper towel into the reservoir area and wipe off the threads well, then put that end into your mouth covering the carb hole and blow onto the towel, sometimes that will clear it up and make the draw better.

5. MsOceanCity

MsOceanCity Super Member ECF Veteran

Me too. Seems to be random, as I've gotten this type atty from both the cheapest and best(most recommended) vendors out there. A quick and easy way to know ahead of time whether or not you're gonna have a problem with air flow is to take the mouthpiece it came with off and blow into the atty, same way you would if clearing out atty primer juice or whatever you're using, and if there is too much resistance, it's a problem atty, not worth using(at least, I haven't been able to fix this problem). Do this when you first get it/them, so you have time to exchange or get refund.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.