Lucky 7 Vapes discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elithea L Burger

May 22, 2014
Home
Vapor world has both Caribbean breeze and SMP (strawberry mango pineapple) Sounds an awful lot like MPS (mango pineapple strawberry)
it would be worth a try for those of you looking for it.
SMP E-Liquid | Vapor World

I tried to order but nope won't ship here ( why don't people care for us military ) dang

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JB Goode

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2010
Bronx, NY
Hi
I'm having a technical problem with lucky 7 vapes. On May 24 , I put an order in and it was processed on May 27. Because I had read here thst it takes quite a while for an order to be received, I figured that the long wait which has been going on was normal. Because it's been such a long time, I looked at my conformation email from them which I received shortly after the order was put in. This was 2 days ago when I looked. I clicked on their Email addy in that conformation and I found that they went out of business. Their words were that all pending orders would be refunded. I've looked on my credit card statements and bank statements and there's no refund of any type as of yet. I'd like to find out if anyone is or had problems getting some type of refund concerning any pending orders. I'm starting to feel like I got stiffed and I'm getting a bit pis*sed off.
Thanks very much for any info that you can give me.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Hi
I'm having a technical problem with lucky 7 vapes. On May 24 , I put an order in and it was processed on May 27. Because I had read here thst it takes quite a while for an order to be received, I figured that the long wait which has been going on was normal. Because it's been such a long time, I looked at my conformation email from them which I received shortly after the order was put in. This was 2 days ago when I looked. I clicked on their Email addy in that conformation and I found that they went out of business. Their words were that all pending orders would be refunded. I've looked on my credit card statements and bank statements and there's no refund of any type as of yet. I'd like to find out if anyone is or had problems getting some type of refund concerning any pending orders. I'm starting to feel like I got stiffed and I'm getting a bit pis*sed off.
Thanks very much for any info that you can give me.

Call your Credit Card people and file a "dispute". I am sure they will make it all OK.

Last edited:

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
For anyone who is still waiting on a refund, this was posted on Facebook yesterday:

"We issued a mass refund with our credit card company. Some went through and some didn't. We will send another request on the ones that are still waiting. You can also try and contact your card companies to speed up the process as some already have. We apologize everyone."

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Just an FYI! I bank with Wells Fargo and called them yesterday and they credited my account immediately no questions asked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad you came out OK. I would strongly suggest that anyone that has not received their purchase or money back do the same thing and not put it off.

thalian

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Saint Petersburg, FL
Just to let everyone know, I also disputed the $30 charge for the order I had made and my bank issued a provisional credit to my acct so I would definitely recommend doing that to others as well.

What a shame, they were a pretty decent supplier of inexpensive juices :( on the other hand they should have an "Going Out of Business" Sale! :evil:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Just got back from workin 7 days a week since March and what do I find? Lucky 7 in trouble again! Too bad they shut down. I never got my free RY4 sample of the "new" stuff. Also the Blueberry menthol ruined several coils. Initially in March the menthol in it was OVERPOWERING but now it is plain unvapable. Super strong and super bitter menthol. I have some full bottles of other stuff that have steeped for 3 months now. I look forward to tryin them (I think). Are there any new vendors with equal value and quality out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread