Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Nothing here yet, sent all emails and FB postings along with the paper I had to fill out with my Card company. Have not heard anything yet.

Don't know which credit card company you use, but I use Discover. I called them and gave them the details about the order I made with Lucky 7. Discover immediately credited my account with the refund, and said they would follow up with Lucky 7.

They said if the company, Lucky 7 could provide proof that the order had shipped, Discover would take off the refund. Otherwise, it stays credited to my account.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Yeah I ued my AM Exp they credited me imediately too. Seems he is a scammer as well as a poor business man as many did not get the refund he so promised. What a shame

Maybe not a scammer. If he issues refunds and didn't have the money to cover them then his card company will not make them good. However he would have known that and should have at least contacted everyone he knew didn't get refunded by his card people and offered some kind of explanation. i.e. I am broke and can't make good on the refund but contact your CC people and they will make it good.

Anyway your CC people will be after him big time for the money they had to make right. If he is not covered like with an LLC or something similar he will be forced to file personal bankruptcy if he doesn't have the personal funds to make it right with the Card People.

Just motor-mouthing but I think he dug a financial hole that may take a very long time to climb out of.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Maybe not a scammer. If he issues refunds and didn't have the money to cover them then his card company will not make them good. However he would have known that and should have at least contacted everyone he knew didn't get refunded by his card people and offered some kind of explanation. i.e. I am broke and can't make good on the refund but contact your CC people and they will make it good.

Anyway your CC people will be after him big time for the money they had to make right. If he is not covered like with an LLC or something similar he will be forced to file personal bankruptcy if he doesn't have the personal funds to make it right with the Card People.

Just motor-mouthing but I think he dug a financial hole that may take a very long time to climb out of.

I agree. I do not think the owner's intent was to scam people. He just got into a business like I think a lot of folks do - without thinking it through and having a business plan and proper financial backing to cover the pitfalls that can always happen when you start a business.

I see comments on this board all the time from people who love vaping, and so they think they want to open a vape shop. Kind of like saying, I love to eat, so I think I'll open a restaurant. It happens a lot. I see so many small shops and businesses of all kinds open up with big hoopla and a grand opening, and then a couple of months later, I see the empty place with the "For Lease" sign in the window.

Has anyone gotten their refunds? On June 11th I got an email stating I was to receive a refund and as of today NOTHING. No response in email nodda. Just curious how everyone else's is

Same here. I replied to the email on July 10th inquiring about the refund and requesting an update and still nothing. No response and no refund.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Same here. I replied to the email on July 10th inquiring about the refund and requesting an update and still nothing. No response and no refund.

You folks really need to call your Card people and file a dispute. If you don't take this as a necessary step you are not going to get your money back.

If you let it go too long you may even have trouble with your own Credit Card people.

Just call the number on the back of your card it takes about five minute and you will be good to go.

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
You folks really need to call your Card people and file a dispute. If you don't take this as a necessary step you are not going to get your money back.

If you let it go too long you may even have trouble with your own Credit Card people.

Just call the number on the back of your card it takes about five minute and you will be good to go.

Agreed.....

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

I agree. I do not think the owner's intent was to scam people. He just got into a business like I think a lot of folks do - without thinking it through and having a business plan and proper financial backing to cover the pitfalls that can always happen when you start a business.

I see comments on this board all the time from people who love vaping, and so they think they want to open a vape shop. Kind of like saying, I love to eat, so I think I'll open a restaurant. It happens a lot. I see so many small shops and businesses of all kinds open up with big hoopla and a grand opening, and then a couple of months later, I see the empty place with the "For Lease" sign in the window.

Real sad because liked his product and loved his prices. I was there when he hit his first big bump and finally got may large order. Then it seemed he recovered and caught up. I still have some juice left and now I see he went further in debt and completely out of business. Too bad. I guess those prices and decent quality wasn't possible for him and evidently no one else.

badwolf91

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
Iowa
yeah I have been trying to get a refund for an order on may 8th I got the email it would be refunded on june 11th and messaged chris by email and he said the company was having problems because of all the refunds. now I am working with my card company to hopefully get my $220 bucks back............ getting quite old I really hope I get it I think I should after the card people get their stuff together. it appears the email to get ahold of chris is no longer in service either I tried to message him just wondering what berries were in the berry blast as I am trying to re create it for myself. I think I have the grape candy down almost with the TFA grape candy but I want that berry blast and mps. ....... and my money. good luck guys, like said go to your card as I have been waiting over a month for just the response that I would get a refund then a month later nothing still. if it was 20 bucks I would shrug it off but over 200 of my hard earned dollars I need back.. indeed sad they were good juices. I am wondering what brand of flavor extracts he used, let me know if you know what flavors are in the berry blast. pm pleasee

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
yeah I have been trying to get a refund for an order on may 8th I got the email it would be refunded on june 11th and messaged chris by email and he said the company was having problems because of all the refunds. now I am working with my card company to hopefully get my $220 bucks back............ getting quite old I really hope I get it I think I should after the card people get their stuff together. it appears the email to get ahold of chris is no longer in service either I tried to message him just wondering what berries were in the berry blast as I am trying to re create it for myself. I think I have the grape candy down almost with the TFA grape candy but I want that berry blast and mps. ....... and my money. good luck guys, like said go to your card as I have been waiting over a month for just the response that I would get a refund then a month later nothing still. if it was 20 bucks I would shrug it off but over 200 of my hard earned dollars I need back.. indeed sad they were good juices. I am wondering what brand of flavor extracts he used, let me know if you know what flavors are in the berry blast. pm pleasee

Don't know what credit card company you are working with, but I highly recommend you get a Discover card if you can do it. I called Discover and had my refund immediately to my card with no problems.

Previously I had someone hack my Amazon account and use the Discover card to buy TWO $500 gift certificates at Christmas time! Discover immediately took the fraud charges off my account, cancelled the card, and overnighted me a new card the next day.

Plus, you get great cashback rewards on lots of purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread