Apr 26, 2014
Mile Hi City
Slowly but surely,
upload_2015-6-25_12-57-34.jpeg

LungCandy101

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Orange County
So I have 9 so far, really hoping to win the Kennedy, 2 of my friends have them and they are by far the best rda's I've seen to date and super easy to build on... how many words has everybody gotten so far? You don't have to answer that but I'd really like to know, this is a really good & fun contest and I'm stoked to be a part of it!

Thank you @Jeff Eaton for putting this on, I know we all appreciate the opportunity!

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
So I have 9 so far, really hoping to win the Kennedy, 2 of my friends have them and they are by far the best rda's I've seen to date and super easy to build on... how many words has everybody gotten so far? You don't have to answer that but I'd really like to know, this is a really good & fun contest and I'm stoked to be a part of it!

Thank you @Jeff Eaton for putting this on, I know we all appreciate the opportunity!
Looks like we are tied haha,i have 9 too.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Looks like the race is on... although judging by that stingray? Camar9? in your driveway you may have me beat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Haha,there may be no race at all if my luck continues to go the way it has a few times with those big 0's haha.It's hard to tell with these small pics,but it's an 80 z28.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Looks like the race is on... although judging by that stingray? Camar9? in your driveway you may have me beat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Well you all can eat my dust.........:p I got another one today so I am at 13......

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@liblue1 WOW,,,, thats a lot!!!!!!!

I got another zero today
What can I say....the HAT loves me...............
(The good news is....if/when I win I will be PIFing this to one of you....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread