Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey everyone,
I sent out the samples the other day and some of you have gotten them already...So here is the deal...I mixed up some different flavors but they are all the same strength...Some of the flavors may not disguise the taste of the elixer, so some may taste better than others...So please dont use these all day every day...I think the best time to use them would be maybe two short vaping sessions a day...PLEASE do not confuse this for a remedy or substitute for any type of treatmant that you might need....I am making no medical claims with this and do not want to give anyone false hope....This is purely holistic and can be used as way to help the natural healing prcess that is hopefully taking place in your lungs since quitting or cutting down on analogs...Please be extremely care ful if you have Alergies...Below are all the ingredients
Elecampane Root and Flower
Mulletein leaf
Osha Root
Yerba Mansa(whole Plant)
Yerba Santa Leaf
Dandelion Leaf
Licorice root
Lobieala Root
In a base of pure grain alcohol, distilled water and vegetable glycerine.

I add another 20% of Reishi Mushroom which is a Chinese herb considered to be helpful for many years with a wide range of ailments...it was once called the tonic of the emporers because it was very expensive($90 a gram) until just a couple years ago.

Again the best way should be to use once or twice a day and see how you like it... I would appreciate it if people would post their initial impressions and then update
periodically...Remember also , its probably not something you want to vape while or before driving as it has had some relaxing affects on me...That would probably be subjective to the indidvidual...thanks everyone...

Last edited:

effigi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
I received the renewal juice this afternoon and vaped it for about 2 sessions. I had the grape flavor mix with the ingredients. All i can say is Wow. It taste great-you can definately taste something diffrent in the mix, but it was very smooth and almost mentholy, minty flavor,but very faint. Obviously I cannot say much about the healing effects or whether it has help my lungs, but it does taste great. It is definately something i would look forward to vaping at the end of the night before-it does have a relaxing feel to it.
Thanks Drew for letting me try this out. I will keep posting here about this experience from time to time. When I am almost out, I will definately see if I obtain more of this.
I will add that if this does nothing but provide a change of flavor and a relaxing vape, it would be worth keeping on hand.
:thumb:

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I have been vaping this particuler mix for 2 to 3 months and thought I would see who would be intrested and I had an enormous response...I have personally had tremendous results in my life with a few herbs and one day I read this... Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. - Journal of Aerosol Medicine - 20(4):417 (haha Imade alink) and thought if you could vape cyclosporine and it works , what better way to help the old lungs along..So here we are and hopefully this will shed some light on it

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Cool Effi that sounds good so far:thumb:...As I said before it has an almost eucolyptous kinda taste to me which is why I try to mix with fruit B/C it sort of shrouds and compliments the taste at the same time...Im really curious to here some other peoples opinions also...Wouldnt it be great if this turned out to be something really beneficial to our health!?!:oops: We would all be like FAMOUS:rolleyes:..Like ...Like...Engleburt Humperdinck;)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Kate...You will be famous too..You will be listed as a co founder being as it was one of your posts that I learned this from and you were the first person I talked to about it (in top secret PM code) and taught me how to make my first post and taught me how to fix the clock so I new what time it was and... and...

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
Ther is one other thread called "Vaping Herbs" which I would galdly post you a nice link to If i knew how....But I have been vaping this particuler mix for 2 to 3 months and thought I would see who would be intrested and I had an enormous response...I have personally had tremendous results in my life with a few herbs and one day I read this... Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. - Journal of Aerosol Medicine - 20(4):417 (haha Imade alink) and thought if you could vape cyclosporine and it works , what better way to help the old lungs along..So here we are and hopefully this will shed some light on it

You sound like me with the links. lol One day, I hope to learn to navigate better around the forum. lol

So, where do I get this? I went look at your site but I must be missing it.
With this horrible vaping cough I got a couple of weeks ago... I am more than willing to try something.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Well Im not selling it yet ...I actually gave away all I had and shipped it out..But I do have some more on order ..I was actually trying to figure out if there would be a demand..Also I have to figure out how strong or weak and how much it is gonna cost to make and.....Initially I want to see how people like it>>>Ideally it would be cool if we find some people that are getting pulmonary tests allready and see if there is any considerable change sin their lung condition...I made an appointment with a doctor freind for a pulmonary test and I have cancelled it 3 times allready...But I do speak with him on a almost daily, weekly basis and tell him how Im feeling...He says it could just be from stopping smoking 2 to 3 packs a day, rather than a majical herbal cure...Which I must agree that it is hard to say whether its from the herbs or not...So I figure its just better to keep it up for now...If we had some people that have been vaping for a long time and we saw that it was a significant improvement when they started vaping herbs THEN we could talk smack

laynies

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix, Az
Got my sample today and loaded it up in a 306. First, I don't know what flavor you settled on for me (I mentioned a couple) but it is tasty. Kind of reminds me of pineapple for some reason. And it has a nice vapor.

I'll post again after I've tried it out for a few days to see if I notice any side effects. I was about to PM you to ask how often you vape this mix and noticed you posted that here so thanks for the info! :) I'm on my second cart (they are small in the 306) but I'll put it away for today.

Thanks again for letting me test it, first impression is "yummy" :thumb:

Well Im not selling it yet ...I actually gave away all I had and shipped it out..But I do have some more on order ..I was actually trying to figure out if there would be a demand..Also I have to figure out how strong or weak and how much it is gonna cost to make and.....Initially I want to see how people like it>>>Ideally it would be cool if we find some people that are getting pulmonary tests allready and see if there is any considerable change sin their lung condition...I made an appointment with a doctor freind for a pulmonary test and I have cancelled it 3 times allready...But I do speak with him on a almost daily, weekly basis and tell him how Im feeling...He says it could just be from stopping smoking 2 to 3 packs a day, rather than a majical herbal cure...Which I must agree that it is hard to say whether its from the herbs or not...So I figure its just better to keep it up for now...If we had some people that have been vaping for a long time and we saw that it was a significant improvement when they started vaping herbs THEN we could talk smack

I sure would like to get some of this. As a long-time analog user, I am open to trying/using it. When are you going to put it for sale on your site.
Thanks.
Jim

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
Cool Effi that sounds good so far:thumb:...As I said before it has an almost eucolyptous kinda taste to me which is why I try to mix with fruit B/C it sort of shrouds and compliments the taste at the same time...Im really curious to here some other peoples opinions also...Wouldnt it be great if this turned out to be something really beneficial to our health!?!:oops: We would all be like FAMOUS:rolleyes:..Like ...Like...Engleburt Humperdinck;)

I couldn't resist.......

YouTube - Eddie Izzard - Engelbert Humperdinck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread