Lung Renewal Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjaguar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
simi valley, ca
I love them because they calm, soothe and relax me, they feel cool & light in my lungs (and they are yummy too, my favorite is the pear flavor) I love the sleepytime green tea in the evening.

dangit, I just spent like $100 on various juices (and a few for my wife who is allergic to PG and likes camel brand smokes). grr, I'm gonna go broke soon on this, but I'll have 5-10 years worth of juices.

mm485

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
New Jersey
hmm.. watermelon jolly rancher lung juice.. I LOVE watermelon jolly ranchers.. I may have to try some of that.. has anyone noticed any real improvements or benefits from this? (no offense drew)

I've actually been vaping Drew's lung juice since the beginning, an average of 2-3 days a week (Drew's recommendation is to NOT vape them all the time, or they will not be as effective).

My husband put it best when he said, "I feel great! I could beat that guy up now and not get winded!" LOL ;)

Seriously though - I have quit cigarettes before (about 10 years ago) and I don't remember feeling this good this quickly. There's definitely something to it.

cgrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have to agree with you all, the Lung Juice defintely makes a difference for me as well as my hubby. It reminds of a juice I used to get from my health food store that I would put in my OJ in the morning. It has the same ingredients,(I checked), not sure if they are in the same strength, all I do know is it has helped me and will continue helping me, and Drews' Lung Juice is more economical in this vaping form. So all I can say now is................. Vape On!!!! :lol:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey ,
Thanks everyone and its great to know that some have been experiencing posistive effects from theses liquids...I have been using concentrated herbs for 15 years in different forms for different ailments with great effects...The herbs in the Lung Liquids are the ones I have found to be MOST helpful...Check out the ingredients and do some research and you will see that these herbs have been in use by the Chinese for thousands of years...If someone is using something for even 100 years , that is evidence enough for me that something is working!!!
There are also some very interesting studies done on Reishi And Cordyceps done by Medical Institutions in Japan...
LOL Mr. Jaguar ...Welcome to Vaping...I have given away countless items that I bought away includin liquids that I bought when I was new and multple devices that were just not for me...My advice would be to try samplers of liquids and dont jump out the window everytime you see a favorable review on Devices...Its better to wait a while and see how they fare...BUT if your anything like me I like to have everything right away...WELCOME
Drew

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Wow...Looking forward to not only the xhaler coming this week (order 8017) but also the sampler of pomegranate lung juice as well, my daughter and I love to open a pom and pick at them while watching a movie. I have been looking for a pom e-juice, a holistic version is even better. Was just showing the wife all the input about sleepytime green tea, think we'll be ordering some very soon - I take a melatonin at night anyway, if I can vape it so much the better. Sounds like many of you are experiencing very positive results and Drew is a true innovator.

So my question is are the lung juices better suited for 3.7 or 5/6 volt e-cigs?

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
So my question is are the lung juices better suited for 3.7 or 5/6 volt e-cigs?

Since they are not among Drew's "High Voltage" juices, they are probably better at standard 3.7 voltage. However, I vape them mostly at higher voltage and they do just fine. I haven't tried pomegranate yet, but the Pear Lung juice is awesome.

mrjaguar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
simi valley, ca
I've been vaping for a few months, tried a few vendors, including you, tried a couple of different peices of hardware, got stuck on a kr8, found a few awesome flavors, including a few of yours. I'm waiting for your lung juice, done a bit of research, but wasn't sure about the usability of it in vaping. I'll post anything I feel or find. thanks guys.
pat

Hey ,
Thanks everyone and its great to know that some have been experiencing posistive effects from theses liquids...I have been using concentrated herbs for 15 years in different forms for different ailments with great effects...The herbs in the Lung Liquids are the ones I have found to be MOST helpful...Check out the ingredients and do some research and you will see that these herbs have been in use by the Chinese for thousands of years...If someone is using something for even 100 years , that is evidence enough for me that something is working!!!
There are also some very interesting studies done on Reishi And Cordyceps done by Medical Institutions in Japan...
LOL Mr. Jaguar ...Welcome to Vaping...I have given away countless items that I bought away includin liquids that I bought when I was new and multple devices that were just not for me...My advice would be to try samplers of liquids and dont jump out the window everytime you see a favorable review on Devices...Its better to wait a while and see how they fare...BUT if your anything like me I like to have everything right away...WELCOME
Drew

skydvejam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
New Sweden, Maine
I just went on your site to order and I can't find the lj in anything over 12 mg. I thought I had read somewhere that you carried it in 24 mg as well. I'm desperate to try it but since I usually vape 36mg I don't think 12 is an option for me.

I was thinking that too, but going to boost it somewhere closer with some 100mg nic. Just a thought for you.
And Drew, I have a favor for you, I just put in a order, 8210 and forgot to add one of the important things, could you tack on a sleepytime sample to that as well? If you need me to redo my order I could do that. I also PM'd you as well on that.
Thanks

mrjaguar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
simi valley, ca
ok, got 2 different samples of lung juice. I'll talk about watermelon first. it's pretty tasty, but the flavor is WAY weaker than I was hoping for. I heard jolly ranchers mentioned and got all happy n excited. it's that taste, just watered down several notches. great vapor, good taste. at 12mg it gives good throat hit (it was enough to make my wife start coughing, and ask me what strength it was). I was honestly hoping for a lot more flavor. don't get me wrong, it's good, just not as strong as I was hoping for.

next is pear. I had no expectations, other than a pear flavor. this is a pretty good flavor (kinda sweet pear flavor), nice and smooth, kinda mild, great vapor, good TH. I was pleasantly surprised with this flavor.

neither of these would be an all day vape, but they're both a good once or twice a day vape. especially if they're good for your lungs.

thanks for creating these drew. appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread